Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 19 September 2018

Bling It On! - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!


 at

This week we are challenging you to
BLING IT ON!
The design team are featuring 

Studio Katia logo

products on our cards this week.
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.
Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 


This week I am featuring a beautiful stamp set by Studio Katia called Merry Poinsettia.

I really struggled to create my card for this weeks challenge due to being unwell & even sitting at my desk for short periods of time was exhausting so as I have kept this card as simple as possible for that reason.

 I stamped & heat embossed my chosen images onto Canson XL watercolor paper and also heat embossed some leaves and the largest of the poinsettias onto a spare piece of watercolor paper and then coloured my images using Sap Green, Undersea Green, Naples YellowQuinacridone Red  Daniel Smith watercolors

I fussy cut the leaves & large poinsettia before adhering them onto my image and then lightly water coloured around my images.

For my sentiment I die cut Simon Says Stamps Believe wafer die and then added some "splats" of paint, crystal drops & a few TuTu sequins to finish.

 Other supplies used -
As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 




I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Crafty Creations - anything goes,  Lemon Shortbread - anything goes, Creative Moments  anything goes, The Crafty Addicts - anything goes, Create & Makes - anything goes.


Don't forget there are lots of lovely exclusive STAMPtember® products, prizes, inspiration and special offers every day over on the Simon Says Stamp Store Blog.


Thanks for stopping by

8 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous! I’d never have guessed you made it while ill. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get Well Soon, dear Mandy! I really do wish you speedy recovery. Also, I love how you pick your strong points and highlight them so beautifully on a card. You are the floral queen for me. The softness of your cards and this one included, is something I absolutely adore. I love the dimensions on this one! Have a beautiful day! xx Ankita

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry you are poorly lovely. There is so many horrible bugs going round atm. I hope you're better soon xxx
    What a beaut of a card, you never cease to amaze me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly beautiful is your card x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card. I love that the color of the leaves extends past the leaves. It looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete

  6. Gorgeous card Mandy 😍 the flowers are so pretty and your coloring is stunning!! Very very beautiful ❤️

    Hope you feel better soon XXX

    Hope you have a great weekend
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how beautiful it is, Mandy! Your colors are so elegant , soft and dreamy even in pink&green flower painting like this. Always inspiring.
    Have a lovely day♡

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins