Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 5 December 2018

Wrap It Up! - Simon Says Stamp

Good afternoon lovely peeps! 



 at

This week our challenge is
Wrap It Up!
Think tags, bags, boxes, any sort of packaging!
The design team are featuring 

Tim Holtz


products on our creations this week.
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.
Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 



 I recycled a gift box that I was given a bracelet in and used Sunny Studios Cable Knit embossing folder to create a lovely textured background for my gift box. 

I added lots of lovely embellishments and really enjoyed creating this little gift box as I've created so many CAS cards lately that it was nice to create something different for a change.

 Other supplies used -

As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 




I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Crafty Creations - anything goes,  Lemon Shortbread - anything goes, Creative Moments  anything goes, The Crafty Addicts - anything goes, Crafty Sentiments - anything goes, Through The Craftroom Door - anything goes, Try It On Tuesday  - Thank you, Unicorn Challenge - use a sentiment


Thanks for stopping by

6 comments:

  1. Mandy, what a wondeful presentation! I'd love to find this under my tree! Beautifully done, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty gift, a shame to open it really ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, how GORGEOUS is this!! :-) the little deer are adorable and I love the textured surfaces and pine cone arrangement, so pretty :-)

    Hope you have a great week!
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am in awe of your gorgeous gift box and talent! Beautiful details and die cuts and embossing!! Exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pure elegant style, Mandy! This is just so beautiful and the Pinecones really caught my eyes . Always inspiring♡
    Marge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins