Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 20 February 2019

No Stamps Allowed! - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!


 at

This week our challenge is
No Stamps Allowed!
The design team are featuring

Simon Says Stamp Exclusive 

products on our cards this week.
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.
Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 


This week I am featuring lots of lovely Simon Says Stamp Exclusive Products on my card.

To create my background I used Simon's Fog Gray ink pad and blended it over Simon's Extra Large Dots Stencil, fading the colour out towards the edges. 


I die cut the Small Hello again from the wood grain tag and then inlaid the greeting I had previously die cut using the Fog Gray card stock.

 Other supplies used -

As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 




 I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Crafty Creations - anything goes,  Lemon Shortbread - anything goes, Creative Moments  anything goes, The Crafty Addicts - anything goes, Through The Craftroom Door - anything goes,  Crafty Gals Corner - make it sparkle, Everybody Art - anything goes, Crafting From The Heart - anything goes, Get Creative Challenges - anything goes, Stamps & Fun - anything goes.


1 comment:

  1. Another swooner, Mandy! So delicate with the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins