Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 20 March 2019

Cute! - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!



 at

This week our challenge is
Cute!

The design team are featuring

Clearly Besotted logo

products on our cards this week.
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.
Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 


This week I am featuring Clearly Besotted Bird Bath Clear Stamp Set, and I have masked a couple of the images and coloured them with my copics.

I've kept today's card very simple due to how much I am struggling with making cards at the moment due to the pain in my thumb and hand. I have simply added a few drops of Nuvo Duck Egg Blue Crystal Drops and stamped a sentiment from Simon's Friendship Messages stamp set in Simon's Black Pigment Ink directly onto my card. 

 Other supplies used -

As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 




 I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Crafty Creations - anything goes,  Lemon Shortbread - anything goes, Creative Moments  anything goes, The Crafty Addicts - anything goes, Through The Craftroom Door - anything goes,  Crafty Gals Corner - make it sparkle, Everybody Art - anything goes, Crafting From The Heart - anything goes, Get Creative Challenges - anything goes, Stamps & Fun - anything goes.


7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous,
    lovely spring card
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, how cute is this!! I love the little birds and your colouring is fabulous! Love the whole CAS design of this, so beautifully done :-)

    Hope you have a great week!
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a creative card with cutest of images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable scene, Mandy! Those little birdies look like they're having a great time! :D

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! I adore this design! The birds are so cute and the CAS layout is so very attractive! CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What sweet birds, they don't need anything else.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins