Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 13 March 2019

Whatever The Weather! - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!

I've had to take a couple of weeks break from my DT due to tendinitis & trigger thumb which is incredibly painful & the splint I need to wear is really restrictive so I've not been able to do anything creative. I can't even take the caps off my copics myself at the moment which is really frustrating.

I couldn't make my card with my hand and thumb in the splint so I got creative with surgical tape & emery boards & made a smaller splint which I am regretting now as the pain is really not nice, but the plus side is I did manage to finish this card.


 at

This week our challenge is
Whatever The Weather!

The design team are featuring

Sunny Studio logo

products on our cards this week.
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.
Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 



This week I am featuring Sunny Studio's Cable Knit Embossing Folder on my card which wasn't what I had intended to feature but it was the easiest option as I had to improvise due to my hand.

My image is Simon's beautiful Blossoming Clear Stamp from the new Fresh Bloom release, and the sentiment is from Simon's Friendship Messages stamp set  
I kept the embellishments simple and just added some of Simon's Flickering Butterflies & Simply White Crystal Drops.

 Other supplies used -

As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 




 I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Crafty Creations - anything goes,  Lemon Shortbread - anything goes, Creative Moments  anything goes, The Crafty Addicts - anything goes,  Crafting From The Heart - anything goes, Get Creative Challenges - anything goes.


12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Mandy :-) the blossom tree is stunning and I love the soft colours and embossed background, so pretty :-)

    Hope you have a lovely week!
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beauty, Mandy! Your tree is gorgeous - you've really brought this stamp to life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice card!
    hope you are going to be cafting again very soon
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Mandy. This is stunning!! I love all the details that you added. And the colors are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice card! It's just beautiful. Choice of embossing folder is great and the tree, OMG! Thanks for joining us at Craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Get Creative this month for our Anything Goes, optional "Not a Card" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card, Mandy! I really love the layout and the color schemes. Thanks so much for joining us and good luck with your entry! I hope you feel better.
    Hugs Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Crafty Creations Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderfull. Thanks for entering our challenge on http://getcreativechallenges.blogspot.be/
    hugs debo DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is so beautiful and I feel like I'm standing under a full-bloom cherry blossom tree. Such a fabulous design as always, Mandy ! I'll always enjoy your beautiful cards :)
    Thank you for sharing !
    Hugs

    Marge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Get Creative this month for our Anything Goes, optional "Not a Card" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing it with us over at The Crafty Addicts and I hope to see many more of your beautiful creations soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins