Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 6 November 2019

Floral Thinking Of You - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!


 at

This week our challenge is 

THINKING OF YOU!

The design team are featuring

SIMON SAYS STAMP

 fabulous own brand exclusive products on our cards this week.
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.

Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 


I have created a card featuring Simon Says Stamps Beautiful Flowers stamp set and have water coloured my images using a mix of Altenew watercolour pans and Simon Says Stamp Daniel Smith Watercolour Palettes.

I stamped a sentiment from SSS Sketched Flowers stamp set in Simon's Black pigment ink in the centre of my card & then added some pretty Nuvo Crystal Gems, Hero Arts Clear GemsNuvo Golden Years Pure Sheen Sequins, & Simply White Crystal Drops to embellish.

 Other supplies used -

As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 




I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Crafty Creations - anything goes,  Lemon Shortbread - anything goes, Creative Moments  anything goes, Get Creative Challenges - anything goes,  Through The Craft Room Door - anything goes

6 comments:

  1. Amazing card! I saw it on the SSS blog and had to come over and tell you how much I loved it. Your watercoloring is just incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mandy, this is heavenly! Yellow roses hold a special place in my heart, and this design has me swooning! WOW! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. Love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Mandy :-) the flowers are so pretty and your watercolouring is gorgeous!! absolutely fabulous!! ❤️🌟

    Hope you have a lovely day!
    luv
    Lols XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Mandy. I love the fowers, fantastic colouring and like all the glitter.
    Marlies

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins