Thank you for following me xx

Thursday 9 January 2020

Hey Bestie!

Simon Says Stamp has a brand new release out today called Hey Bestie!

Hey Bestie Release

As always there are lots of lovely brand new goodies in this release & I have a card to share using one of the new products, the gorgeous new Snowflake Mandala wafer die.


I have die cut the pretty Snowflake Mandala using Simon's Silver Glitter card stock as I'm sure you already know I do love a bit of sparkle.


I have created a very simple background by stamping one of the accessory stamps in Simon's Christmas Cheer stamp set in SSS White pigment ink & then stamping over the white dots using the music notes accessory stamp from Simon's Love Always stamp set in SSS Black pigment ink.

I've added a sentiment from Simon's Everything Winter Sentiment Strips & a couple of sparkly gems to finish. 

Other Products used - 


1 comment:

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins