Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 29 October 2014

Tilda In Lace Pants - Simon Says Stamp DT Card

Hello peeps,
I am whizzing through my post today as air head here didn't think about the clocks in the UK going back, but the clocks in the USA not having changed yet so my post needs to be ready an hour earlier than usual. Thanks Lols for reminding us, that lovely girlie somehow thinks of everything :)

 It's Wednesday which means ..........
 at
& this week our challenge is
Anything Goes! 
 http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/
My lovely teamies and I are featuring SPECTRUM NOIR products on our cards. If you have any we'd love to see them but as always it's not compulsory to join in our challenge.
A big thank you to Crafters Companion for kindly sending my teamies and I some lovely Spectrum Noir goodies to play with.
I kept intending to have a practice with Spectrum Noir pencils before using them on my DT card but time ran away with me again so here is my first attempt using them. Don't look too close lol.

We have not one but TWO fabulous prizes to give away this week !!
50dollar_voucher_600px
As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 

Simon Says Stamp

AND

Spectrum Noir are giving away one lucky winner a choice of 2 sets of Spectrum Noir Pencils !
1_301250_FS1_301246_FS
Don't forget to visit the new SIMON SAYS STAMP STORE BLOG  for lots of fabulous inspiration, candy, and lots of  lovely new or featured products.
 http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/ 
I'm still coughing and wheezing following this darn cold so I am looking forward to Friday night when I clock out of work for 4 whole lovely days, it will feel like a holiday lol.
That's me finished for today peeps. Thanks for stopping by


20 comments:

  1. she is so sweet :) and your coloring rocks again!! :) pencils or markers you are really talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh! This is adorable! I love your coloring and the layout, papers and embellishments you chose are fabulous! Amazing Creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous card Mandy
    love it
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mandy, this is beautiful! Soft and sweet! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love blue, and this is so special, Mandy! Girly to the max!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUPERB coloring and details, Mandy! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWE this is soooooo very Beautiful!!!! I love it all!!!! Hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, this one is so precious !!! love the softness and all the gorgeous details
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous coloring and as always, beautiful embellishing!! I like the light blue coloring throughout :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW Mandy this is incredibly beautiful I love it.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card Mandy, such gorgeous colouring and wonderful detailing!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card! stunning image and coloured so beautifully x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I love this! I wish, I wish, I wish I could make such a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. your cards are gorgeous the best one posed on the entire blog at SS. you have true god gifted Talent. you truly make many of us look like ours are not very good. I have become a follower I hope you will come and visit my blog as well , and become one of my followers
    Blessings .


    http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Mandy, what a stunning card love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So super sweet and adorable. This is shabby chic fabulousness at its finest!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely gorgeous card Mandy! So very sweet!!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another stunning creation Mandy - you are just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I adore this card - it definitely has my name on it!
    Love Berni x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins