Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 1 October 2014

Transport It! - Simon Says Stamp DT Card

Hello lovely peeps,
I am so pushed for time today after taking hubs to a medical appointment late morning and I'm on duty very soon so I am whizzing through today's post :)

 It's Wednesday which means ..........
 
 at
& this week our challenge is
TRANSPORT IT
 
 My lovely teamies and I are featuring Simple Stories products on our cards this week, if you have any we'd love to see them but as always it's not compulsory to use them to join our challenge.
 
I chose my paper pad intending to create a completely different card and stamp a car as my mode of transport but I changed my mind and chose a Donkey instead, so I've not actually used Christmas paper but I think I've got away with it lol.
 
I'm not totally happy with this card, the colours are brighter than I wanted but I guess that's due to colouring at night without my daylight lamp as it does make such a difference. 
The Copic colours I've used are -
Tilda With Holy Baby - skin E11, E00, E000, R12, hair N9, N7, N5, clothes - B23, B21, B0000 / C3, C1, C00 / W3, W1, W00
Tilda With A Dove - hair - E44, E42, E40, clothes - C4, C2, C00
Tilda As A Wiseman - hair - E44, E43, E4, clothes - V25, V22, V20 / YR24, YR21, YR20 / bottle - B24, B23, B000 / BG13, BG05
Edwin As A Wiseman - hair - N9, N7, N5, clothes - Y28, Y26, Y21 / R89, R59. R56 / YR24, YR21, YR20, box - YG67, YG63, G40
Ella The Donkey - W6, W4, W2, W0 / E15, E13, E11 / E87, E84, E81 / YR12, YR15
 
 
50dollar_voucher_600px
As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 

Simon Says Stamp
Don't forget to visit the new SIMON SAYS STAMP STORE BLOG  for lots of fabulous inspiration, candy, and lots of  lovely new or featured products.
 
 http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/ 
 

That's me finished for today peeps, thanks for stopping by 

14 comments:

  1. WOW! Lots of awesome coloring on this! Such a sweet and beautiful card! Just wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your idea for this challenge, Mandy - so fun! And what sweet images - reminds me of Christmas programs in Sunday School eons ago!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Mandy :-) I love the donkey transport ,,, aww super cute and all the little characters are adorable :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic scene, design and coloring
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Mandy this is stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow... super duper adorbale Christmas card... I LOVE the image :)

    love n hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very important journey, indeed!! As always your coloring is flawless! :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is amazing and absolutely adorable.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi Mandy! fabulous, amazing image and coloring!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, what an awesome card. I just love the images. Do you know I do not own one of these stamps :) I think the coloring of them intimidates me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow, all that masking ! You must have the patience of a saint !!! Gorgeous as always x

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow stunning Mandy as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow !! such an adorable scene :) amazing coloring

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins