Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 29 July 2015

Anything Goes At Simon Says Stamp!

Hello lovely peeps!
I've had a busy week off work & my craft room is now looking so pretty :)
We've been decorating & I have also had my first play at using chalk paint to paint a Welsh Dresser which used to be my dad's & & I also painted some shelves with it & love the result. I've told Jodie she can't move back home again as her old bedroom is now my perfect, pretty craft room lol.


 It's Wednesday which means ..........    

 at
& this week our challenge is
Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog
We are showcasing 
PENNY BLACK
 products on our cards this week. You don’t have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see them used
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.
Do you use Instagram ?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 

I've used an adorable Penny Black stamp set called "Make A Wish" & I'm so happy that at last I've made a "proper" card again lol.

The copic colours I've used are -
mice - E35, E33, E31, E30 / RV10, RV000
leaves YG67, YG63, YG61
berries - N9, N7, N4 / R89, R85, R83
 flowers - C3, C1, C00 / YR24, YR23, YR20 / RV95, RV93, RV91 / R83, R81, RV000
50dollar_voucher_600px
As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 

Simon Says Stamp

I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Die Cuttin Divas - the great outdoors, Fan-Tastic Tuesday - anything goes, feminine, Top Tip Tuesday - bingo (bottom row, twine / punch / stitching), Tuesday Throwdown - Summer fun
I finally gave in and bought a new laptop at last so hopefully blogging will become enjoyable again rather than the challenge it has been! As for that ruddy pink laptop, I am so going to enjoy taking a hammer to it lol.
Thanks for stopping by

22 comments:

  1. YOU ARE my inspiration to become!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO CUTE!!!! I love that image and how you've colored it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Mandy :-) the little mouses are super cute and I love all the flowers and details, so pretty :-)
    I would love to see some pics of your fab new craft room too! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have 2 sons, so when our oldest moved away, his room got turned into a pink girly room! It was so fun to decorate, so I know you're enjoying the process, too! Love your card this week, as always, Mandy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card Mandy, so nice to see you getting back to your usual kind of card making. Love the image and gorgeous colouring as always. Take care and enjoy your new craft room. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow such a cute and lovely card, Hugs Marja

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Mandy
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet scene, Mandy! Your embellishing always accents your perfect coloring so nicely! :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what fun decorating a new craft room - when you've finished can you come and help me ???
    Your card is gorgeous - I love the beautiful PB image and full of scrumptious embellishments!!!

    hugs
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dang it hunny, I spotted those PB mice from a mile away! These are just too cute for words, what a beautiful card. Nice to see the standard hasn't dropped while I have been AWOL. Lol, hope you are ok sweetie. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Mandy this is one very beautifully designed creation love, love that image so much also the wonderful papers and embellishments a top notch make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many details to admire on your card, Mandy! The delicate colouring of the image, the layers, texture and dimension. Wow!
    Hugs!
    Gayatri

    ReplyDelete
  13. A very pretty card, a fab image and lovely details. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your pretty and summery hues Mandy. A darling card! Bet your room is beautiful! Enjoy the rest of your time off. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  15. As pessoas entram em nossa vida por acaso, mas não é por acaso que elas permanecem.
    Obrigada querida pela presença amável!
    Amo admirar seus trabalhos!!!!

    Lindos dias de verão!

    Beijos Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Darling card, I love the sweet colored image and all the beautiful details! Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge! Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW what a wonderful cute card, love all the mice and beautiful details.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super pretty card Mandy! Love the delicate imagery and your composition is perfect!
    Hugs, Danielle x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very cute! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the sweet softness of your image! Lots of pretty on your card! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sweet card Mandy! Love that adorable image!! So cute!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge 96 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins