Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 8 July 2015

Furry Friends - Simon Says Stamp DT Card

Hello lovely peeps!
Apologies peeps I am running a bit behind today!
You could say it's been one of those days / weeks & I am counting down to my holiday. I'm not going away I am just so looking forward to being able to do as I please & have no long shifts to work or nights on call. I will have two whole lovely weeks off and I feel as if I've never needed a break more than I do right now.

 It's Wednesday which means ..........    

 at
& this week our challenge is
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog
We are showcasing some lovely
Newton's Nook
 products on our cards this week. You don’t have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see them used
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.
Do you use Instagram ?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 
I have at last had a little play with my copics again! I haven't coloured an image in weeks & it was strange but nice to get colouring again. I'm on a mission now to colour a Tilda or two over the next couple of days I'm sure that will kick start my missing mojo......hopefully!

The copic colours I've used are -
N5, N3, N1, N0 / RV95, RV93, RV91 / R85, R83, R81
50dollar_voucher_600px
As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 

Simon Says Stamp

Simon Says Stamp has a flash sale on Simon brand goodies so here's your chance to snag some gorgeous goodies at a bargain price!
http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/category/Shop-Simon-Releases

 It has been an incredibly stressful morning as our dear old dog Dude needed an operation this morning & as he's 16 years old we were even more worried than we usually are when one of our fur babies needs an operation.
Thankfully Dude is now home, well & fast asleep, & he continues to amaze us & our vet by how strong & fit our old boy is.
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ASprinklingOfGlitter
That's me finished for today peeps, whatever you are doing I hope you have a lovely day.
Thanks for stopping by


17 comments:

  1. I love the delicate diecut elements added to your design, Mandy! I hope the recovery from surgery will go smoothly with Dude! Rest well, Dude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this card
    very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. as usual .. so pretty !
    enjoy your holidays
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Mandy, gorgeously coloured. Hurrah for Dude...may he go from strength to strength. Hope there aren't too many more sleeps till your break. It will be really good for you to have a break. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Mandy, your image is just adorable and such beautiful embellishments.
    I'm glad Dude is home and recuperates smoothly & steadily!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card, Mandy, and a big sigh of relief for your adorable Dude! LOVE those big polka dots you used in your background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww love that cute image Mandy, gorgeous card as usual!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Mandy. Love the adorable image and the embossed card and embellishments are gorgeous
    So pleased Dude is OK.
    Hugs Sharon. X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you have coloured your kitty. Gorgeous card, Mandy!
    Hugs!
    Gayatri

    ReplyDelete
  10. Superduper furry kitty card hun, that's just fab. BIG snuggles for Dude. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wishing Dude a speedy recovery ! Love your card, your colouring is fab !

    ReplyDelete
  12. super cute card Mandy :-) these kitties are all so adorable and your colouring is fabulous :-)

    Glad Dude is doing well, he is a beautiful handsome fella :-) give him an extra choccy treat from me ;-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card
    so sweet image
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable card Mandy!! Too cute!

    And Dude is just as sweet as can be!! He is soooo cute! Glad he is home and doing well!!

    And I hope you have a wonderful and stressful free holiday!! You definitely deserve it!!

    big hugs to you...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning coloring as always! Love the large polka dot background :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is gorgeous! I love the white tonal background and the added filigrees - so pretty!!
    -Jen (Newton's Nook Designs)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aw Mandy, this is just beautiful - so delicate xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins