Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 28 August 2024

A Special Challenge For Sidnie - Anything Goes week at Simon Says Stamp!

It's been a while!

I have not made a card or blogged in such a long time I wasn't sure if I would even remember how to.

This week I have the honour of being back with my amazing teamies to join them in a special challenge dedicated to our beautiful & brave friend Sidnie Des Jardins who lost her hard fought battle with cancer earlier this month. 



This week our challenge is -

Anything Goes!

The design team are featuring


  products on their cards this week.

Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.




Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 


Those who know me well knows I love the exclusive Simon Says Stamp products and my card today features some of my all time favourites, the DevonshirePaulina butterfly dies, Scallop Stitches & Large Tags dies & woodgrain cardstock.
The stamps I have used are Simon's Handwritten Borders stamps set & the beautiful Delicate Outline Flowers stamp which I have watercoloured using Altenew Pan Set & added some finishing touches using Simon's Moonshine sequins, pearls & Nuvo Crystal Drops.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins