Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 13 July 2016

Create A Scene - Simon Says Stamp DT Card

Good afternoon lovely peeps!
Seeing lots of Christmas Cards appearing on blogs has made me think I really need to knuckle down & make a start on mine! When I began crafting I thought people were bonkers making Christmas cards in the Summer but obviously experience has taught me the need for this, & I love creating Christmas cards anyway so today I'm making a start!

It's Wednesday which means -
 at
& this week our challenge is
Create A Scene!
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog

Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.
Do you use Instagram ?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 

 This week my lovely teamies & I are featuring some fabulous
Newton's Nook
    goodies on our cards. You don't have to use them to enter our challenge but we'd love to see them if you do.

I thought I'd try something different this week & created a card which is all monochrome except for the flowers & leaves. I've have stamped & masked several of the images from the Newton Nook's Garden Whimsy stamp set to create a cute garden scene.
I've started to list individual copics in my Inlinkz at the end of my post so you will be able to find my copic colours in there from now on.  As I've used mainly grey's & you may not be able to distinguish which are which from my photos the cute characters & plant pots have all been coloured in cool greys, & the fence has been coloured with toner greys.

As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 

Simon Says Stamp


 I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Lemon Shortbread - anything goes, Craft-Dee BowZ - anything goes with a bow,  Not Just Cards - anything goes.Our Crafty Corner - anything goes, The Paper Nest Dolls - anything goes,  Creative Moments - anything goes, Inspiration Destination - anything goes, Everybody Art - Summer /Holiday, 7 Kids College Fund - anything goes, Fab n Funky - add a sentiment, The Sisterhood Of Crafters - animals, The Crafty Addicts - anything goes / say it with flowers

If you follow Simon Says Stamp on Twitter, FB or Instgram you will be seeing a countdown even I don't know what it is. Can't wait to see the surpise.



That's me finished for today, thanks for stopping by

17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Mandy, I love the monochrome look with the little splash of colour!

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card!! Love the grey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Mandy, the images are super cute and I love your colouring, the greys with the touch of pink for the flowers is really pretty :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love !!! love the touch of pink here and there
    fab card
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet garden scene, Mandy - I like that you kept it kind of understated, then added the pretty pinks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling card! Love the color scheme--just gorgeous, Mandy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous card, love that its all black and white except the pink flowers.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is FAB, Mandy! Love the monochrome colouring with just a hint of pink (what other colour could it be?!) Great layout, beautiful details..and clouds...you got me at clouds!!
    Thanks for the lovely comment you left me! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello lovely 😀 This card makes me smile whenever I see it, monochrome just works so perfectly... I love it !
    Thank you for stopping by, was lovely to see you visit my blog. I hope you have a great weekend ❤️ XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable image and card! Love the design. Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card, love the image, thank you for sharing with us at The Crafty Addicts - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH WOW what a cute creation! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘ANIMALS’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic card - I really love the greys and pinks. Thank you for joining us at Fab'n Funky.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great card! I love the image and I love the papers you used. Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ for our July challenge! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so gorgeous! I love the black and white coloring you did on this. It's such an unusual look and really so beautiful! The added pink roses give it such a pretty and romantic feel!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins