Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 7 December 2016

Ice Inspiration - Simon Says Stamp DT Card

Good afternoon lovely peeps!
I've discovered I have so many cards I need to share with you! My poor little blogs needs more time & love, so I have been busy writing posts for a few cards which I will share with you over the next couple of weeks :)


It's Wednesday which means -
 at
& this week our challenge is
Ice Inspiration
Ice Inspiration
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.
Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 

My fabulous teamies & I are featuring

My Favorite Things logo

 goodies on our cards this week. You don't have to use them for the challenge but if you have them we'd love to see them.


This week I have chosen to feature a stamp MFT's Mini Fringe Die & the 6x6 Watercolor Paper Pad, I absolutely love the softness of the colours in this pad.
I have also used lots of Simon Says Stamp goodies on my card today as well as the Tim Holtz lovely Tattered Poinsettia which to my shame I had forgotten I had, but now I have found it, it's a new favourite of mine. 
To match the Poinsettia to my paper I stamped Impressions Obsession French Script stamp in Pumice Stone and blended a mix of Stormy Sky & Dusty Concord over the Poinsettia before assembling.


As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 


I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
  Not Just Cards - anything goes. Creative Moments - anything goes, Inspiration Destination - anything goes,  The Crafty Addicts - anything goes, Through The Craft Room Door - anything goes.



That's me finished for today, I will be back again soon to share some sweet Tilda cards with you. Thanks for stopping by

9 comments:

  1. What a lovely card
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, Mandy - I love the way you incorporated the watercolor paper into your design, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey lovely I keep looking at this pad wondering if to get it but you have made my mind up, it looks gorgeous and the fringe panel works perfectly.
    Can't wait to see all your cards.
    Hugs lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi mandy! this is gorgeous, I so luv the poinsettia...it is stunning! have a great rest of the week and weekend!

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful design, Mandy! Loving the purples!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Mandy, I love the white with the purply blue paper and flowers, the whole design is beautiful :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your gorgeous card Mandy!! beautiful design and so much to look at, just wonderful!!
    tfs, hugs and smiles, Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins