Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 14 December 2016

Gift It! - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!
I've finished all my commissioned card orders & can breathe a sigh of relief as all customers have been happy with them :)
I plan on carrying on making Christmas cards for a while to give myself a head start for next year, plus I have so many new Christmas stamps I want to use before I forget about them & they end up being overlooked for next years new images which is something I am terrible for doing.


It's Wednesday which means -
 at
& this week our challenge is
Gift It!
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.
Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 

My fabulous teamies & I are featuring

Mama Elephant logo

 goodies on our cards this week. You don't have to use them for the challenge but if you have them we'd love to see them.

This week I have chosen to feature the Mama Elephant Gable Box Die set & these little boxes are just so cute! I have kept the decoration on these boxes very simple & stamped a present from Simon Says Stamp's Merry Trees in white pigment ink & a Ho Ho Ho sentiment from Simon's Winter Friends stamp set in black pigment ink. I also added vellum, a couple of Simon's Stitched Snowflakes, glitter, pearls & some Christmas Twine to finish.
I've created five little boxes as they are going to be filled with yummy Lindt chocolates & will be on our dinner table on Christmas Day for us to tuck into after lunch. I am purposefully not filling these until Christmas Eve as I know once I open the huge Lindt maxi ball to fill the boxes the chocolates will not survive until Christmas hahaha.

As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 


I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
 Crafting By Designs - here come the holidays, Creative Moments - anything goes, Inspiration Destination- anything goes, A Snowflakes Promise - Winter, Creates & Makes - anything goes, Holly Jolly Christmas - Christmas, Through The Craft Room Door - anything goes, Craft-Dee BowZ - anything goes, Crafting From The Heart - anything goes



I am off to see a Cinderella pantomime in Bristol tonight so am having a nice chilled out couple of hours before the dreaded journey up the M5 in rush hour traffic.
Thanks for stopping by

14 comments:

  1. Hey lovely, these are so sweet and pretty and perfect for choccies.
    Have a great time tonight .
    Sending hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH I just LOVE these Mandy!! I think I might just sort of CASE this idea for our Christmas table! I haven't got that die but I think I can whistle something up similar :-) Gorgeous!!

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very impressive, Mandy!! Beautiful samples of the ME products! I love the kraft gift card ideas! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your little boxes, Jo! Making them from kraft allows so much room for decoration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your little boxes, Mandy! Making them from kraft allows so much room for decoration! (please delete my first comment, I'm evidently not awake yet!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous treat boxes! Love the design :)


    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so adorable :) I love it in kraft!! have a fabulous weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous project. Thank you so much for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these little treat boxes! They will look fabulous on your Festive table! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Moments
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beutiful and wonderful Bags!! Love them and the design is so beutiful Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Cicci
    TTCRD DT
    ciccividpennan{Welcome to my blog if you have some time :0))}
    Through The Craft Room Door

    ReplyDelete
  11. What fabulous gift boxes mandy ... love the kraft card ,and the string bows are perfect
    Thanks for joining us at Craft-DeeBowZ , good luck and merry Christmas
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a cute box ! thank you so much for sharing it with us at Creates and Makes !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Prettty gift boxes. Lovely designs. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this Christmas season. Happy New Year. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins