Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 6 December 2017

Gift It! - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!
Christmas shopping was a success & I'm pleased to say all presents are bought & wrapped, so I just have Christmas cards to write & post now.
Today I have a longer than usual post to share as I am playing catch up & sharing two cards and also my DT project after having a few technical issues with my lap top which are thankfully now resolved :)


It's Wednesday which means -

 at
& this week our challenge is
GIFT IT!
Make a gift, gift wrap, gift box, gift bag, gift tag, you get the idea!

This week the design team are featuring

My Favorite Things logo

products on our cards.
If you have them we would love to see them but as always it's not compulsory to use them to enter our challenge.
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.
Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 

This week I have created a simple gift tag using MFT's Jumbo Fishtail Banner die to create the base and die cut it using Simon's lovely Sea Glass card stock. I also die cut some white card stock using the next size down die & I then blended some Sea Glass ink in the center. 
I have die cut the beautiful Eliza snowflake using Silver Screen card stock and attached it to my tag & stamped a sentiment from Simon's Joy To The World stamp set in Audrey Blue ink

As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 



Simon has again released lots of lovely new products for DieCember! There really are so many gorgeous goodies in this release, I absolutely love the glitter card stock.


I have created a card using Simon's new Joy To The World Stamp Set & stamped a cute nativity scene with them.

I coloured the images with my copics but got a bit carried away with the colouring and totally forgot to write the copic numbers down, sorry! I heat embossed the stars and then added some pretty sparkle to them using a Wink Of Stella clear glitter marker.


1

I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Crafty Creations - anything goes, Crafting From The Heart - anything goes,  Inspiration Destination - anything goes, Lemon Shortbread - anything goes, Creative Moments  anything goes, The Crafty Addicts - anything goes, Create & Makes - anything goes

My last card today features the adorable little Picture Book Happy Penguin wafer die from the DieCember release.

I die cut Simon's 3 Sided Scallop wafer die to create my base and embossed a snowfall background using Taylored Expressions Snowfall embossing folder I die cut the cute penguin in black and white glitter card stock and popped him onto the card & added a heat embossed sentiment from Simon's Joy To The World stamp set. To finish I added a few Gloss White Crystal Drops on to some of the embossed snowflakes to add some dimension to my card.


 Other supplies used -



Apologies for the long post today & thanks for stopping by

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow so many beautiful projects, I adore that nativity scene Stamp and must get it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag Mandy, I love the shape and the soft aqua shades with the silver snowflake, the whole design is just so pretty!

    Love your DieCember cards too, very very cute :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creations Mandy, my absolute favourite is the stunning tag love the blended ink to match behind the snowflake :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great gift tag! I love that new nativity set too! Awesome colouring job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty snowflake tag! So happy to be a guest at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards, Mandy! Love the Nativity set and the snowflake with blue cardstock is stunning too!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins