Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 16 May 2018

Stencil It! - Simon Says Stamp DT & New Sending Sunshine Release

Good afternoon lovely peeps!
Today I have not 1, but 4 cards to share! I have my DT card & also 3 other cards which I have created for Simon Says Stamps lovely new release which is called 
 and has just been released today!


Firstly it's Wednesday which means -

 at
& this week our challenge is
STENCIL IT!

& this week the design team are featuring our own lovely

SIMON SAYS STAMP 
EXCLUSIVE PRODUCTS

on our cards.
If you have them we would love to see them but as always it's not compulsory to use them to enter our challenge.
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.
Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 


On this weeks DT card I am featuring Simon Says Stamps pretty Swirls & Dots Stencil, Flowers & Showers clear stamp set, and the lovely "Spring" die cut is from the new Four Seasons set of dies which is in the brand new Sending Sunshine release. 

 I created my pretty pastel background by blending distress inks Mowed Lawn, Broken China & Scattered Straw over the Swirls & Dots stencil & I have stamped the cute images onto copic cardstock & coloured them with my copics.

The Copic colours I've used are -
Y15, Y13, Y11 / YR24, YR23, YR21 / B23, B21M B41, B000 / G94, G43, G40 / C3, C1, C00.

 Other supplies used -
As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 




I'm entering my card in the following challenges -

Crafty Creations - anything goes, Crafting From The Heart - anything goes,  Inspiration Destination - anything goes, Lemon Shortbread - anything goes, Creative Moments  anything goes, The Crafty Addicts - anything goes, Create & Makes - anything goes

Sending Sunshine Shopping

I have three more cards to share to showcase the other dies in the FOUR SEASONS die set.








Sending Sunshine Exclusive Collection


Thank you for sticking with me for my long post today & thanks for stopping by

11 comments:

  1. I don't know where to start so many gorgeous cards. I do adore that little duck though, so sweet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Mandy, what a quartet of gorgeousness! I have been hoping for a set of seasonal stamps and dies, so I'm jumping on this one! Amazing work, I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card. I love the soft yellow stenciled back ground, perfect for your little chick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS!!! You make me speechless, Mandy! Scrolling down and down I'm wowing more. Love the lovely soft colors in the first and second card. Love the contrast between white pencil and kraft in the third, and the last one is just beautiful!!
    Thanks for the inspiration.
    Marge xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So soft and pretty - love how you matched the bg with the image and feel of the card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m really loving that Winter card. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mandy! Super gorgeous! You nailed it! And you used the newest release. Such a fabulous idea. I love the pastel and muted tones you cards have. GORGEOUS is the word! Really. xx Ankita

    ReplyDelete
  8. All Gorgeous! Love these! That little chick is too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness!! Mandy!! Four seasons of GORGEOUS!!!!! Love all of them but I will forever and always love that ducky in the rain coat! You brought him to life so perfectly! :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards Mandy :-) the little duck is adorable and your colouring is fabulous, so pretty! LOVE your cards using the new products too!! FABULOUS!!!! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice cards.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins