Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 8 August 2018

Distress It! - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!


 at
& this week our challenge is

DISTRESS IT!

& this week the design team are featuring

Tim Holtz

products on our cards.
If you have them we would love to see them but as always it's not compulsory to use them to enter our challenge.
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.
Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 




My background has been created by stamping some small snowflake stamps from Simon Says Stamp's Envelope Holiday Sentiments and I have stamped them in Stormy Sky distress ink & Hero Arts Soft Sky shadow ink & I very lightly blended Stormy Sky distress ink all over my background. I then sprayed Distress Resist Spray onto my background and once dry I again blended Stormy Sky & Broken China distress ink over it.

The sentiment is from Simon's Christmas Cheer stamp set & is stamped using Simon's Fog ink pad.


The corrugated card is recycled from a parcel box and the Star Anise was recycled from some potpourri I bought last Christmas and kept aside to go into my card making Christmas embellishments box.

 Other supplies used -
As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 






I'm entering my card in the following challenges -

Crafty Creations - anything goes, Crafting From The Heart - anything goes,  Inspiration Destination - anything goes, Lemon Shortbread - anything goes, Creative Moments  anything goes, The Crafty Addicts - anything goes, Create & Makes - anything goes


Thanks for stopping by

12 comments:

  1. LOVE your design, Mandy - the texture is wonderful, and I feel cooler just looking at this winter scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gasped at this. Mandy it's utterly stunning !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Mandy! This is just WOW! Such a beautiful frosty card. Love your sketch, colors and lots of details. This card is a kind of thing I always wish to make. I could look at it all day. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Mandy :-) I have spent ages admiring this, the background is fabulous, love how you recycled some corrugates cardboard, the whole design is stunning! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card Mandy! Looks like you are ready for Christmas :) Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely it is. Amazing card. Like everything on it and the way you assemble it.congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a distressed masterpiece! I love the corrugated panel along with all the snow and lampost! Simply stunning creation, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mandy, this card is STUNNING! I love how you created this gorgeous wintery Christmas scene. :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such an adorable card x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a GORGEOUS Christmas card Mandy! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it!! I love all the layers. This is such a unique Christmas card. It’s really gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins