Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 22 August 2018

Food & / Or Drink - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!




 at
& this week our challenge is

FOOD & / OR DRINK

& this week the design team are featuring

Neat and Tangled logo

products on our cards.
If you have them we would love to see them but as always it's not compulsory to use them to enter our challenge.
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.
Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 


This week I am featuring Neat & Tangled's All The Sprinkles clear stamp which I have stamped using Simon Says Stamp's Duckling ink pad, Spun Sugar distress ink & Hero Arts Soft Sky shadow ink to create my background. 

The main image is Simon Says Stamps Suzy's Sweet Treats watercolour pints and as the watercolour card these prints are printed on is great quality they also work well with copics, so instead of water colouring I have coloured it with my copics

As the pretty cupcake is the focal point I have added lots of lovely sparkle to it using my Tonic Nuvo glue pen & Nuvo Snow Glow Sparkle Dust and I've also added some spots to the cupcake case using my white gel pen.

The copic colours I've used are -
cupcake - V25, V22, V20 / BV01, BV00, BV0000 / E34, E31, E30 / C3, C1, C00 / Y35, Y32, Y30, sundae - E43, E41, E40 / E33, E31, E31 / C3, C1, C00 / R89. R59, R39, lollipop - C3, C1, C00 / R85, R83, R81, doughnut - E34, E31, E30 / RV10, RV00, RV0000, macaroons - B01, B00, B000 / Y11, Y00, Y000 / C1, C00.

 Other supplies used -
As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 




I'm entering my card in the following challenges -

Crafty Creations - anything goes,  Lemon Shortbread - anything goes, Creative Moments  anything goes, The Crafty Addicts - anything goes, Create & Makes - anything goes, Digi Choosday - anything goes


Thanks for stopping by

9 comments:

  1. Oh my ! Mandy! You never fail to amaze me with your awesome crearions! I can't close my mouth when I first saw this. The soft pastel colors are so beautifully combined and colored. I'm not good using light colors so your this card give me a perfect instruction on how to use them.
    The card is so elegant and beautiful. Love the soft colored sprinkles stamps on the background, too. I love you take on the challenge theme. All are awesome!

    Hugs
    Marge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful as always.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the design and detailing that you used on this card. Very pretty artwork. Thanks for the share, hope you have a fantastic weekend. Keep up the posts. Love this.

    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my those cakes look good enough to eat, gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coloring and snow glow dust are the stars of this card! I love how you always choose subtle colors and bring out such delicateness in a card. I admire it so much. xx Ankita

    ReplyDelete
  6. A yummy card, love that pretty background. I never knew you could use alcohol markers with those prints i may have to get some xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eek, I just love this Mandy! Makes me want a cupcake! Beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins