Thank you for following me xx

Sunday 2 September 2018

STAMPtember® Blog Party!

Happy  STAMPtember® everyone!

 Throughout STAMPtember® Simon Says Stamp will be celebrating every day posting exclusive collaborations, contests, prizes, special promotions, announcements, and more surprises! Simon’s blog will share announcements of what we have planned every day. 

STAMPtember-1080x1080-1-1-735x735

Today we are having a BLOG PARTY and there are over 100 designers taking part so there's a wealth of inspiration featuring this years fabulous STAMPtember® exclusive products.
This is not a Blog Hop, it's a huge celebration of designers sharing their love of STAMPtember®the new releaseSimon Says Stamp & of course papercrafting.

The list of designers joining the party is listed on the Simon Says Stamp store blog and we all have a special gift voucher to share with you. Each designer has different gift vouchers which you will see when you visit their blogs.

My card today features the perfectly named Beautiful Flowers 2 & I absolutely love this stamp set! I honestly couldn't have been happier when I discovered what my surprise package contained.


For those of you who are familiar with my creations you will notice that instead of my usual pastel colours that I tend you use I have gone for more striking blue / violets on my card.
I masked off part of the large stamp in the set & heat embossed my image using Simon's embossing ink pad and white embossing powder and then I coloured it using my copics.
The sentiment has been stamped using Simon's Blue Violet Ink pad to coordinate perfectly with Simon's Blue Violet card stock which I have used to mat my card onto and die cut my embellishments with.
I wanted to keep the embellishments simple so I just added some of Simon's Flickering Butterfies & Scallop Stitches Border die & some Simply White Crystal Drops.



Here is the gift voucher for my blog! Just quote the code JAVA38 to snag the cute Coffee Hour stamp set for free with your order!




I hope you enjoy visiting the talented designers & have a wonderful STAMPtember®!

24 comments:

  1. Hi Mandy, your card is stunning. The colours are beautiful and I love your details that you have added xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love heat embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, very pretty. The white embossing makes the blues really pop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Mandy your card is so elegant x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors in your flowers!! Beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card! It reminds me of Delft tiles!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card! Love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like the heat embossing floral creation.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really like how you made this work even with it being so big.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card & I love that bluey (is there such a word? lol) purple colour. Anyone would be delighted to receive this card in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a stunning card, the white embossing and coloring with brighter colors and matching the sentiment really makes this card pop. Glorious coloring, fantastic card!!! Best wishes, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  14. You did a wonderful job using brighter colors!! I loved the addition of the butterflies and scalloped paper strip!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous blooms, Mandy ... your fabulous colouring really makes them shine! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your card, love seeing that even using just part of the gorgeous flower stamp is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love what you have done with this gorgeous stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeously done!! Love the design of your card! Pretty coloring and border!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the look of this card. The flower at the top and the butterflies at the bottom are a wonderful touch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins