Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 7 November 2018

Thanks / Thanksgiving! - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps! 
I actually got to spend a whole day in my craft room on Monday & really enjoyed it, & better still it was a really productive day :)



 at

This week our challenge is
THANKS / THANKSGIVING!
The design team are featuring 

Altenew logo

exclusive products on our cards this week.
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.
Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 


This week I am featuring Altenew's gorgeous Perfectly Perfect clear stamps set & Watercolour Pan Set on my card.

I stamped the images onto Canson XL watercolor paper using Simon Says Stamps embossing ink pad and heat set it with white embossing powder. I watercolored the images using Altenews watercolor pan set and once dry fussy cut my images.

For my background I simply added some flicks of the watercolour paint onto white card stock and once dry mounted it onto Simon's Fog Grey card stock.

I die cut a frame with MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangle dies in White Woodgrain card stock & foam mounted it onto my card, then added a sentiment from Simon's Sketched Flowers stamps set. I then added my fussy cut flowers & leaves, & a few simple embellishments to finish.

 Other supplies used -
As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 




I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Crafty Creations - anything goes,  Lemon Shortbread - anything goes, Creative Moments  anything goes, The Crafty Addicts - anything goes, Crafty Sentiments - anything goes, Through The Craftroom Door - anything goes, Try It On Tuesday  - Thank you, Unicorn Challenge - use a sentiment


Thanks for stopping by

9 comments:

  1. Such a dreamy design, Mandy - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card Mandy :-) the flowers are so pretty and I love the frame and splattered background, absolutely gorgeous!! Well done on your fussy cutting too! that must have been a labour of love ;-)

    Hope you have a lovely week :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous card again, Mandy! Your coloring on flowers is so beautiful. I love how you framed the sentiment and decorates it with flowers. ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful and adorable card! WOW! Thank you for sharing it with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card and design. Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday's.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colour. So elegant and beautiful.
    Thank you for entering our Challenge at Lemon Shortbread http://lemonshortbreadchallenge.blogspot.com/
    Regards
    Mel DT
    https://melgeecrafts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. So soft and beautiful! I love how you created a frame. Your cards are all time keepsakes. xx Ankita

    ReplyDelete
  8. very useful.Thanks for sharing.I really like it.
    thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins