Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 14 November 2018

All That Glitters Is Gold! - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps! 



 at

This week our challenge is
ALL THAT GLITTERS IS GOLD!
The design team are featuring 

Lawn Fawn logo

exclusive products on our cards this week.
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.
Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 


This week I am featuring Lawn Fawn's adorable Winter Skies stamp set on my card.
I stamped the cute bears from this set onto X Press It copic blending card and coloured them with my copics.



I also stamped the adorable flying Santa from the Winter Skies stamp set above my sentiment stamp using Simon Says Stamp's Black Pigment Ink Pad and then added some flicks of watered down white Gesso to my background for that lovely falling snow effect. 


 Other supplies used -
As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 




I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Crafty Creations - anything goes,  Lemon Shortbread - anything goes, Creative Moments  anything goes, The Crafty Addicts - anything goes, Crafty Sentiments - anything goes, Through The Craftroom Door - anything goes, Try It On Tuesday  - Thank you, Unicorn Challenge - use a sentiment


Thanks for stopping by

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous color blending for your sky, Mandy - and I love the sweet bears!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Mandy, this is so pretty! It looks like you have captured the Northern Lights on your background!! Oh WOW!! gorgeous card!! love those adorable bears too :-)

    hope you have a great week!
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a magical sky Mandy! I love the sentiment that renders the card some boldness with the right amount of gold to it. Thank you for such a lovely inspiration. Have a beautiful day. xx Ankita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning, Mandy! Love the snowy overlay!! :D

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, your sky looks magical! I am loving this Winter Skies Stamp set. I have a feeling it will be in my shopping cart soon... Your coloring is flawless, as always. Beautiful card, Mandy. 💙

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow ! I'm in love with your card and i'm so impressed by your background ! And made with colors I would'nt thouhgt of using to reach that result...Bravo!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins