Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 17 April 2019

Spring Mood Board - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!



 at

This week our challenge is 

Spring Mood Board! 


The design team are featuring

Simon Says Stamp Exclusive Products

products on our cards this week.
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.
Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 


Today's card features Simon Says Stamps Spring Flowers stamp set which I have heat embossed onto Canson watercolour paper and then coloured it with my Altenew watercolour pan set. I added lots of water to my paper before colouring the flowers and leaves to make my colouring not as precise as I'm used to doing & I watched the water do it's work. I stamped & coloured a few of the leaves onto another piece of watercolour paper & then fussy cut them & popped them onto my card to add some dimension.

The sentiment is from Simon's You Got This clear stamp set & I have added a few Nuvo Simply White Crystal Drops to embellish.

 Other supplies used -

As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 




 I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Crafty Creations - anything goes,  Lemon Shortbread - anything goes, Creative Moments  anything goes, The Crafty Addicts - anything goes, Through The Craftroom Door - anything goes,  Crafting From The Heart - anything goes, Get Creative Challenges - anything goes, Stamps & Fun - anything goes.


8 comments:

  1. So pretty lovely colours and floral image stunning background too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Mandy, I love the flowers and background, the whole design is so delicate and pretty :-)

    Hope you have a great week!
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and Elegant!!Love the pretty flowers!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    I would love for you to follow me over at my NEW blog...
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow hunny, this is gorgeous, loving the stamp and your gorgeous colouring, just wish the stamp was in the UK, lol hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is stunning! Such an inspiration. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love the design...thanks so much for joining us over at Crafty Addicts Challenge...Good luck!!
    Hugs Donna (DT)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins