Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 10 July 2019

Tweet Holiday - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!


 at

This week our challenge is

Add A Number!

The design team are featuring

Your Next Stamp logo
products on our cards this week.
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.
Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 


Today's card features an adorable stamp called Tweet Holiday which I've stamped in Memento & coloured with my copics.

I couldn't decide which colour I wanted for my main background & eventually decided to use my old favourite SSS Woodgrain card stock & die cut the largest of my Wonky Stitched Rectangles dies to create the main background. 

 To create my smaller background I die cut another smaller rectangle using my Wonky Stitched Rectangle die out of Canson XL watercolour paper  & using die cuts of my Stitched Clouds dies as templates I ink blended some clouds on it using Pumice Stone Distress ink. I then used my SSS Falling Snow stencil with embossing paste to create the falling snow over the clouds.

I fussy cut my image and mounted it on fun foam before attaching it to my card. The numbers I have die cut using an SSS die in Simon's silver sparkly card stock & the sentiment is from Simon's Winter Scene stamp set.

 Other supplies used -



As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 




I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Crafty Creations - anything goes,  Lemon Shortbread - anything goes, Creative Moments  anything goes, The Crafty Addicts - anything goes,  Crafting From The Heart - anything goes, Get Creative Challenges - anything goes,  Through The Craft Room Door - anything goes


2 comments:

  1. Super cute card Mandy :-) the little robins are adorable and I love the puffy cloud background, love the colour! GORGEOUS!! :-)

    Hope you have a lovely week!
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins