Thank you for following me xx

Monday 2 September 2019

STAMPtember® Blog Party & Promotional Banner!

Happy STAMPtember®!

Today I am joining in a blog party to celebrate Simon Says Stamps new 
release.

There is a list of all the designers joining in today's blog party on the Simon Says Stamp Store Blog, you don't need to visit everyone to join in, but the more designers you visit, the more promotional banners you will discover as each designer has one on their blog.

There are lots of new fabulous products in this collection, there's definitely something for everyone and today I am featuring All The Thanks stamps set on my card.


I stamped & heat embossed a variety of the sentiments from the new All The Thanks stamps set onto white card stock using Simon's clear fine detail embossing powder & then I lightly ink blended a variety of Squeezed Lemonade, Shaded Lilac, Broken China & Picked Raspberry distress inks over my card stock.
I then heat embossed the All The Thanks sentiment onto black card stock using Simon's White Fine Detail Embossing Powder and mounted it across my card, and simply added a few Nuvo Ebony Black Crystal Drops to embellish.  

 Other supplies used -


To see all of Simon's STAMPtember® 2019 release click on the word STAMPtember® 



Throughout the month of STAMPtember Simon Says Stamp will be celebrating every day posting exclusive collaborations, contests, prizes, special promotions, announcements, and more surprises! Simon’s blog will announce what we have planned every day.

On social media we will be sharing inspiration using the hashtags #STAMPtember and of course #simonsaysstamp so keep an eye out for those as there will be some wonderful inspiration to be found through them.

The promotional banner I have to share with you for a free stamp set is this one!


I hope you enjoy the blog party and have a fabulous STAMPtember®  

42 comments:

  1. beautiful card, love the soft colors
    thanks for sharing
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sentiments stamped in the background with the pastel blending Mandy. Clever AND beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the background. A great CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the subtle colours on your card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful blending. I love the pastel tones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome creation, Happy SSS STAMPTEMBER! I especially love the soft blended colors with the stamped background words!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how this card turned out! I especially love the background. Happy STAMPtember!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the background colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO PRETTY! LOVE those soft colors with the striking black! ;)<3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the soft coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Like the background hues! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing your lovely thank you card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the colors in your card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card, love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really like your background---I thought it was some type of holographic cardstock!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really cute set. Who couldn't use a Thank you card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pretty card. Like the background colors.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mandy I love how soft the detail is in this card and the beautiful blend of colors. They sound good enough to eat. The black layering and Nuvo drops along with the "All the Thanks" in white lettering is perfect for contrast to the soft background. Terrific card.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a soft and lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Enjoyed the background inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks so much for sharing the beautiful card! I have ordered this stamp set and am anxious to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is so pretty - your background is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  23. Mandy your card has the prettiest soft colours blended onto it. I like the embossed various sayings in the background too. This is a MASSIVE release & just when I think I know what I'd like to be able to add to my stash, I see something else used that I like. Thanks for participating.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is just perfect~ Deceptively simple with lots of fun in the making~

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your background is so pretty. Great thank you card.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the background. The colors look great together. I'm a fan of inkblending.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Nice card! I like those nice soft colors over the clear embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the colors -- they create an almost iridescent glow.

    ReplyDelete
  29. The blending you did on this card is so pretty and I like the sentiment embossed on the black card stock.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins