Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 4 September 2019

STAMPtember Stamp It! - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!


 at

This week our challenge is

STAMP IT!

The design team are featuring

STAMPtember® Excusive Products



on our cards this week.
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.
Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 


I have created a card featuring All The Thanks Stamps Set from the new STAMPtember® release along with Simon's beautiful Look For The Rainbows Stamps Set. The Look For The Rainbows Stamps Set is this months stamps set in Simon's September Card Kit Of The Month, and can also be purchased separately.

I began by stamping the Big Thanks sentiment & some cute rows of different lengths music stamps from Simon's Love Always stamps set onto kraft card stock in Simon's Black Pigment Ink, and then added some flicks of White Gouache to it and set it aside to dry.

I stamped and heat embossed a variety of flowers, leaves & stems onto Canson XL watercolour paper using Simon's white fine detail embossing powder & then water coloured them using a combination of PrimaAltenew watercolour pans. I then fussy cut my images and used my bone folder to shape them to add a little dimension before adhering them to my card. 

 Other supplies used -

As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 



 

I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Crafty Creations - anything goes,  Lemon Shortbread - anything goes, Creative Moments  anything goes, The Crafty Addicts - anything goes,  Crafting From The Heart - anything goes, Get Creative Challenges - anything goes,  Through The Craft Room Door - anything goes

14 comments:

  1. oh my god !!!! amazing
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW!! what a beauty this is!! I love how you used music and splatter for the background and the flowers are stunning!! Beautifully done :-)

    Hope you have a lovely relaxing week xxx
    Thinking of you XXX
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. An absolutely stunning card. LOVE it.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow....after reading I was surprised to learn your flowers were fussy cut and water colored. At first glance it looked to me like it was colored on the kraft card stock. This card is simply gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So soft and lovely! It caught my eye right away!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this in incredible!!! I am inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card just spoke to me! I love everything about it! The craft cardstock, the sentiment, the background details and those flowers!!! Absolutely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card stopped me in my tracks it was so beautiful. It was perfect in every way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card stopped me in my tracks. It is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins