Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 8 July 2020

Moving Parts! - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!



 at

This week our challenge is -

Moving Parts!
This week the challenge is to add some interactive element to your card, a shaker, slider, pop up etc

The design team are featuring

Lawn Fawn logo

  products on our cards this week.
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.

Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 

We have our new teamies joining us this week so a big warm welcome to them all.


On today's card I am featuring Lawn Fawn's Rolled Roses Dies & Hello Sunshine Remx 6x6 paper pad 

To create my roses I blended Dusty Concord, Seedless Preserve & Milled Lavender distress inks onto both sides of pieces of white card stock and once dry I die cut the card stock using the Rolled Roses dies and assembled them. I thought the roses go perfectly with the roses on one of the gnomes hats from Simon Says Stamps adorable Spring Gnomes stamp set, so I stamped two of the gnomes and coloured them with my copics & then fussy cut them.

My shaker was created using Whimsy Stamps Checker background wafer die which I die cut using Simon Says Stamps Wood Grain card stock & I literally did a pick and mix selection of sequins to add to my shaker.

I've stamped a sentiment from Simon Says Stamps Beautiful Flowers stamp set using Simon Says Stamps Intense Black Ink Pad to add to my card & then added a few pretty Studio Katia Foil Pearls.

Other supplies used - 

The lovely folks over at Simon Says Stamp are generously giving away a FABULOUS $25 voucher to shop at the  Simon Says Stamp Store! 






I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Crafty Creations - anything goes,  Lemon Shortbread - anything goes, Creative Moments  anything goes, Get Creative Challenges - anything goes,  Through The Craft Room Door - anything goes

5 comments:

  1. Wow what a wonderful card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Mandy :) the little gnomes are adorable and I love the papers and background shaker design, absolutely gorgeous! :-)

    Hope you have a fabulous weekend!
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!! I just wanted to stop by and tell you how much I enjoyed this card! Your coloring and colors are so unique! I wouldn't thing of using this type of beautiful color combo (I think my default would be cute, bright, loud) and this is so soft and LOVELY!! It is SOOOO pretty, I just keep looking and inspecting ~ it's like a yummy dessert made just for my eyes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! Mandy, you're coloring skills always blow me away. This is magnificent!! Your gnomes are absolute perfection!! And this is the first I've seen that rolled roses die but I must have it now. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins