Thank you for following me xx

Friday 9 October 2015

Bohemian Peony Tilda

Hello peeps!
I thought a Tilda card was long over due on my blog so I have inked up a little cutie from Magnolia's Boho Collection. 
I love this collection they are so pretty & I've gone all out and created a pretty & girly card.

The papers I've used are by Maja Designs, the fancy corner has been made using Martha Stewart Crafters Clay, the flowers are a mix from my stash, & I've added one of my own handmade stickpins.

The copic colours I've used are - 
skin - E11, E00, E000, R12, hair - R8, R59, R56, dress & headscarf - C3, C1, C00 / RV55, RV52, boots - E37, E31, E30, Peony - R83, R81, RV10 / YR21 / YG95, YG93, G43, G40
I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
   Love To Scrap - ribbon or lace, Paradise Of Magnolia - Birthday, The Paper Nest Dolls - anything goes, Whoopsi Daisy - hand coloured image, Crafty Sentiments - anything goes, Scrap Creations - birthday, Inky Chicks - think pink, Papertake - anything goes, Unicorn Challenge - Think Pink, Crafting With Friends - anything goes, Creative Fingers - anything goes, Simply Papercraft - anything goes, Stempelsonnen - anything goes, Craft Rocket - Pink for breast cancer awareness


This little card is now available in my Etsy shop.
That's me finished for today peeps, thanks for stopping by



21 comments:

  1. amazing !!!!
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just colouring this image - isn't she the cutest. You have coloured her beautifully Mandy and the design is gorgeous.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. very Beautiful card
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, wow, wow this is so incredibly beautiful Mandy I love that image of Tilda and what an awesome, detailed card design it looks amazing.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card, Tilda is gorgeous! Red hair rocks her. Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tilda images are so cute, you've done a great job with this one, I love it! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn. Claire DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tilda is just the cutest image Your detail is lovely Thanks for sharing at Craft Rocket Challenge >>>>>>>>>>>>>Lis DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. A cute card. Love it <3

    Jet x
    http://girlcute4u.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is amazing! I love it. Thanks for sharing with us this fortnight. Lisa DT Craft Rocket Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card hun, gorgeous flower display and Tilda is coloured lovely, hope your ok, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Im soooooo swooning!!!! Love love love!!!

    Rina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh My! This is so pretty. I love your image choice and all the gentle colours and embellishments. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting with Friends. Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute!!! I just love your coloring, the sweet image, and all your details! Incredible!! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful, love the colours, thank you for joining us at whoopsie daisy, hope to see you again and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute!!!!! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket challenge. Congrats! Good luck! Ana Isabel DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. So very precious and the added flowers are a truly lovely touch. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I adore Tilda. You have done a tremendous job of this card. Thank you so much for joining us at Unicorn Challenge Blog this month. Hugs Traci DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a cute card! Love it!

    Thanks for joining in at Love to Scrap! Best of luck in your entry!
    Hugs,
    Tammy - DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. So very pretty! You color beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy. Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is just gorgeous and I love your colouring and all the pretty embellishments. Have pinned it - hope you don't mind :) Thank you for joining in the Paper Nest Dolls Challenge this time. Hope to see you again soon.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    The Paper Nest Dolls DTThank you for joining in the Paper Nest Dolls Challenge this time. Hope to see you again soon.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    The Paper Nest Dolls DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins