Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 1 December 2021

Happy Holidays / Christmas - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!


 at

This week our challenge is -

Happy Holidays / Christmas!

The design team are featuring

Newton's Nook

 products on our cards this week.

Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.

Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 


On today's card I am featuring Newton's Nook Penguin Pile clear stamps set which I have stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink & coloured with my copics, then fussy cut and foam mounted



The lovely folks over at Simon Says Stamp are generously giving away a FABULOUS $25 voucher to shop at the  Simon Says Stamp Store! 




Thanks for stopping by &  stay safe!
xxx

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable, Mandy! I love the mix with the snowflake corners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card and even cutie penguins x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card!
    So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! Love this Mandy, absolutely GORGEOUS!! :-)

    Hope you have a great week
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card it is just so very cute !! you Inspired me in creating mine.I have the little penguins stamp and die from fawn lawn from "2014" and forgot I have it. thank you for Inspiring me
    have a blessed weekend
    Hugs
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and adorable images x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins