Thank you for following me xx

Saturday 4 August 2012

DT CALL NEWS

Hello peeps
Today is the start of a Design Team call at

The Design team call is open to everyone no matter where you live in the world
as long as you have an active blog and you love Magnolia Tilda !!!.
The DT call is going to run for 2 weeks and will close on Sunday 19th of August.

************
To enter the DT call you need to make a new Tilda card or creation using this photo for colour inspiration

Then when you've made your card / creation post it on your own blog
saying in your post that you made your card for the "Totally Tilda DT call" easy peasy eh :)


More details can be found on the TOTALLY TILDA challenge blog.
Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely weekend

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had more time, would really love to join this DT, but one DT post is plenty to keep me busy. Hugs ,Frea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Many! It's been a a while since I stopped by your blog - just never enough time with all of my work!

    Thanks for the DT Call announcement - Unfortunately, I do not have any Tilda stamps :(

    Btw, I would love to have you join us for newest challenge at Tuesday Alchemy http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.com, which is ICE CREAM!

    Lots of joy,
    Corrinne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins