Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Tilda The Angel - Simon Says Stamp DT Card

Good morning peeps,
Today is the day my baby girl goes back to college after a very long summer holiday, they broke up in early May so that's a 4 month holiday which I think is a ridiculously long break. Jode is going to be a nightmare getting up in the mornings, but at least her mobile phone bill should go back to normal, I can't believe she'd gone over her huge contract allowance and cost me a small fortune last month, mummy wasn't happy I can tell you, flipping kids lol.

Today is new challenge day at
and this week our challenge is

Oh yes I'm going to do it to you again like in my last post, I've picked a lovely song so are you ready to sing with me?

I sit and wait
Does an angel contemplate my fate
And do they know
The places where we go
When we´re grey and old
´cos I´ve been told
that salvation lets their wings unfold
So when I’m lying in my bed
Thoughts running through my head
And I feel that love is dead
I’m loving angels instead ............

My card is of course inspired by the scrummy Robbie Williams song
ANGELS


Ingredients -
Image - Sparkling Tilda, Magnolia, she's so cute & I love the mini Sparkling Tilda too
Medium - Copics
Papers - My Minds Eye
Pearls - Hero Arts
Sentiment - Magnolia
Large Brad - American Crafts
Rose - Prima
I have made a snowflake circle around the edge of the nestie by using the corner punch snowflake from the Aspen punch around the page and the MS Artic snowflake. All the snowflakes have been covered in lots of diamond stickles for that lovely sparkle.
As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a whopping $50 in store spending spree for the lucky winner.

Don't forget there are lots of
in store and lots of giveaways & new goodies to see on the
I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Just Magnolia - sketch, Magical Monday - anything goes, Make It Monday - anything goes, Christmas Inspirations - glitter, Dream Valley - inspirational piccy (colours), Simply Magnolia - anything goes, Dutch Magnolia Lovers - Christmas, Stamp Something - something to say goodbye, Secret Crafter - inspired by a song (Angels), CES - magical/spooky, Crafty Ribbons - festive cheer, Crafty Catz - ribbon, Fussy & Fancy followers challenge - celebrations

Come on girls lets finish with the chorus -

And through it all
She offers me protection
A lot of love and affection
Whether I'm right or wrong
And down the waterfall
Wherever it may take me
I know that life won't break me
When I come to call
She won't forsake me
I'm lovin' angels instead......

You'll be humming / singing it all day with any luck lol.
Before I go I want to say a huge thank you to our lovely Heidi & Steph for another very generous DT spend, woo hoo I'm off shopping.
Thanks for stopping by

48 comments:

  1. Such a sweet and magical card. I love it! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Mandy, I love everything about it, gorgeous details and papers xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful song - beautiful card. Love the snowflake frame around the image.
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol Mandy I'm humming it already gotta love robbie! This is such a sweet card too and she really is contemplating something! I am dreading the phone bill thing mine have PAYG but really only use them when I need to find out where they are and they are only 9 & 10 (the 10 yr old wants an iphone and an ipad for xmas I think not to both!) Hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mandy, those words really are very provocative for your card, and its stunning by the way, love its colouring and layout. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Mandy :-) perfect image with the song ,, and yes I am singing along :-) Very pretty papers and embellies and the fancy border is fantastic ! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card!Love those gorgeous snowflakes!x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mandy this is absolutely stunning, a gorgeous image and beautiful details. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable Mandy!! I love your snowflake border : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. Such pretty details. Love it.
    Carissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. O-M-G- this is so, so gorgeous. Absolutely stunning.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Mandy .I'll send you my snail mail address later ..LOL
    This is stunning . Awesome in every detail . I love it all . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .
    When commenting on another’s MIM entry don’t forget to mention that you saw it on MIM and the more entries you comment on in this way, the more chances you have of winning.
    Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  13. An absolutely beautiful and Angelic card Mandy. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi she is lovely with these greens and perfect song choice I am humming now anything is better than the music at work lol . I get my teenager to check her balance once a week now lol. I always have loads left every month ! Kitty :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow Mandy, gorgeous,stunning even, I just love this card, and the song, gone all hummy now...stuck with it for the day I think..lol...anywho, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week, good luck with the challenge.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Mandy, great card, great song, great guy!! Love Robby and your card is simply gorgeous!! Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  17. That angel Tilda is such a beauty, and you colored her so perfectly.
    I love the snowflake frame, brads and ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is so precious! I think what I like the most is that great circle of punched shapes around her, what a great little accent.

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is a gorgeous card Mandy! Looks so great!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a beautiful Christmas Card for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at DML. Love from Holland , Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  21. am singing along with you hun, and I bet you will miss her after that length of time, a super cute, gorgeous stunning elegant creation, just perfect for our challenge at the Secret Crafter Saturday challenge, thank you so much for sharing with us
    my new candy is now on offer, I know that the black and white candy was lovely but it has now gone :( but my new one replaced it
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. A gorgeous card Mandy! I love all the snowflakes!
    hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Mandy your card is amazing everything about it is beautiful!!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous as always, I have looked for MME paper can you advise which one it is please? I really need it

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful card Mandy.Thanks i`ve got that song stuck in my head now!!!
    Hope Jody gets on ok.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at crafty ribbons
    hugs Tessa & Anke

    ReplyDelete
  27. aah oh so pretty....GORGEOUS, thanks for playing along with our first challenge,at crafty ribbons x carol

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wwoowww Mandy, what an awesome card!!! It's soooo beautifull!!!

    gr. arjette.

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a gorgeous card, I love the soft colours :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wowzer Mandy this is stunning what a wonderful design, loving the colours and of course Tilda is a darling, I am singing along with the song while I am writing this, lol.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  31. Fabolous card, I love the colours and the frame.
    Hugs
    Melodie

    ReplyDelete
  32. Congratulations Mandy!

    Yo won the Crafty Ribbons Challenge Blog first challenge!

    La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
  33. Beautiful card. I love the gorgeous colours and papers :-) And now I've got two songs in my head - thanks! :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi Mandy, gorgeous card - such the perfect title who is like Tilday looks is stunning and magical.
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi Mandy
    A stunning and beautiful card thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. oooh so pretty, gorgeous ! Thanks for sharing with us at CES this week, Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  37. Beautiful card!
    Your tilda is very sweet!
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations!
    Hugs
    Márcia

    ReplyDelete
  38. Oh Mandy this is GORGEOUS! I love the papers and Framing!! WOW!!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Oh, how pretty Mandy. Love the sweet image and the snowflakes around the circle. The punched border is perfect and the pearls look gorgeous. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  40. Absolutely gorgeous Mandy.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  41. Stunning Mandy!! Please stop sticking songs in my head!! LOL!

    Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  42. really beautiful mandy love those soft greens and fabby sparkly snowflakes thanks so much for joining us at dream valley this week
    hugs sara x

    ReplyDelete
  43. aww what a gorgeous magical card, thank you for joining us at CES challenges,
    Hugs Kaylou xx

    ReplyDelete
  44. Gorgeous card. Tilda looks fabulous and those snowflakes and all that glitter are just amazing.
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  45. Just love your card Mandy. Beautiful punch around the page and you've coloured Tilda to perfection. Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia this week. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  46. Hi Mandy -oh this is a fabulous card! Love the image and the snowflake border - absolutely gorgeous!! Thanks for playing along with us at CES Challenges this week, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  47. Hi Mandy,
    This is beautiful. What gorgeous papers & Tilda looks beautiful. I love your snowflake frame. Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafters this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  48. Duch al ovely Xmas-card!
    Thanks for entering our DML-Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins