Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 19 May 2021

Use Dies & / or Punches! - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!


 at

This week our challenge is -

Use Die & / or Punches!

The design team are featuring


  products on our cards this week.

Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.

Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 


Today's card features Memory Box Catalina Wreath Wafer Die which I didn't intend using for this challenge but my DT parcel with the products I intended to use is somewhere in Switzerland for some reason & didn't arrive in time. The Catalina Wreath die is so pretty I'm more than happy to use it again & have done many times.

I die cut the Catalina Wreath using white cardstock & then coloured the flowers using Copics and then dusted my die cut with prisma glitter.

I die cut a large tag and then placed it on Simon Says Stamps Stitched Whirl background die to add the lovely pattern to my tag. 

For my sentiment I have used Simon Says Stamp You Matter stamps & die & I chose this sentiment as I made my card on Monday which was the day those of us in the England were at last allowed to "cautiously" hug our friends & loved ones for the first time since the start of the pandemic.

Other supplies used - 

The lovely folks over at Simon Says Stamp are generously giving away a $25 gift voucher for the fabulous Simon Says Stamp store.



Thanks for stopping by 
xxx

4 comments:

  1. One of my fave MB dies, Mandy - love your mix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Mandy :-) the whole design of this is fabulous!! love all of the layers!! :-)

    Hope you have a great week!
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Mandy
    Love, Marcea xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins