Thank you for following me xx

Sunday 2 September 2012

Bears & Tilda's - Addicted To Stamps & Totally Tilda DT's

Good morning peeps,
I had a lovely day pottering in the garden yesterday, it was beautiful, sunny & hot and so nice to be outside, well it was until I had hysterics as I felt something in my hair and it was a flipping spider & I'm not talking a tiddler here neither. As I knocked it out my hair it landed on my shoulder and ran! I wasn't sure where it was heading other than towards my neck but quick as a flash I'd whipped my top off & ran inside shrieking. My god didn't that hurt my shoulder but by then I was far more concerned about where that beast was & I was bent double in the kitchen, hair untied and was frantically running my hands through my hair making sure he hadn't gone back in among my curls. I never did find it so hopefully he is still somewhere in the garden, or better still moved next door to live with one of my neighbours lol.

Today is new challenge day at
& this fortnight our challenge is

The photos aren't the best as it was such a dreary day when I took these and I didn't get around to taking anymore before giving this little card to my mum for her 10th Wedding Anniversary.
Ingredients -
Image - Forever Friends
Medium -Copics
Bling - The Hobby House & The Ribbon Girl
Lace & Seam Binding - stash

The Copic colours I've used are -
bear - E55, E53, E51, R20 heart - RV00, RV000, RV0000

The sentiment is computer generated, I've used a new font which I downloaded free from Dafont.Com 
 I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Inspire Me Fridays - anything goes, Cute Card Thursday - a stitch in time, Crafting For All Seasons - stitching, Divas By Design - celebrate, Stampavie & More - animals, Everybody Art - anything goes, Craft Your Passion - emboss it, Make It Monday - anything goes

Next up I have a midway reminder that our 
challenge at
is running for one more week.
These little bookmarks are so quick and easy to make all you need is some extra large paperclips, nesties and of course a sweet Tilda or 3 :)
When I made these I realised that not only are they quick and easy peasy bookmarks but they could also be used as embellies on SMASH book pages :)
I'm entering my bookmarks in the following challenges -
Fairytale - anything metal, Frosted Designs - office supplies, Fussy & Fancy - back to school, Just Magnolia - pretty in pink, Tilda's Town - back to school, 4 Crafty Chicks - back to school, Crop Stop - back to school, Crazy Amigo - back to school, Lollipop Crafts - back to school.

That's it for me today peeps, thanks or stopping by

39 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely! And so are the little bookmarks!

    x Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow what can I say hun simply stunning the detail is just amazing,and I just love those,wee book marks they are just brilliant,and as you say great for smash books too,hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mandy, how gorgeous is this card. Love the soft colour and the flower heart. Bet your mum nearly cried.
    God those pesky spiders are getting everywhere! Hope it's long gone hun and your shoulders ok.
    Enjoy a spider free Sunday.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super way to start blogging and coming to your blog first Mandy! Love the first one and the bookmarks are soo cute!!!!!

    hugs, Irene

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow on the card so much depth from a tone on tone card and gorgeous little Book Marks too
    Hugs Bridget :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Mandy what an array of master pieces !! Beautiful darling
    Enjoy your Sunday ;)
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely, gorgeously beautiful :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's a gorgeous anniversary card, love the layout! and those Tilda bookmarks are fab - what a great idea.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and the Tilda bookmarks are fab, I like your idea of using them in smash books.
    Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous card Mandy! Very elegant in the whites. I love the little flowers I must try and remember the idea. hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card Mandy! Looks so delicious with all that white, and the dies you have used are gorgeous!
    Have a nice Sunday!
    Hugs Kjersti:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow whata a stunner...absoloutly fab...can you tell me what you use to frame your cards have always admired how pretty they are is it a punch..?? nosey devil arnt i..your card is perfection hugs sassyxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG, your card is GORGEOUS!!!!! I love the white on white, it can be so hard but you made it look easy and so flawless!!!! As for the little bookmark, I LOVE it!!!! I love how easy they look and also not fussy. I could actually use these one and not be afraid to break them! AMAZING job on both! hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow Mandy stunning card, love that flower heart, and the colour choice is gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wat een pracht kaart Mandy.
    Echt schitterend mooi.
    Heb verder een fijne zondag.

    Gr Leny Hempen

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely stunning work Mandy, just love those cute bookmarks and the anniversary card is beautiful, adore all the white details. Lol at you and the spider xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card and I LOVE the bookmarks Mandy..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  18. The card is fantastic and the image so sweet:)Very beautiful in total white, brilliant^_^
    The bookmarks are wonderful and fast to create,thanks for this creative idea:)
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute Cute image. ..Love those small Flowers.. and Lovely Decorated. The Bookmarks are so cute. And what a Great small gift for a friend..

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my word Mandy I think I would have striped in the back garden and ran screaming into the house like a big girls blouse! I hate spiders and by the sounds of it......your spider was a whopper! Beautiful card Mandy and the bookmarks are so cute too. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh God I hate spiders, there's one living above my bathroom door, there's a crack behind the doorframe and every time I try to get rid of him he goes in there *shudder*

    Your card is fab! I love white on white and the FF bear is so cute :) I bet your Mum loved it :)

    Those bookmarks are deadly! Totally going to make some of those :D

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Stunning Forever Friends card, its just so beautiful :o)

    You should pop over to Forever Friends challenge Blog and enter your card in our fortnightly challenge tomorrow.

    Here is the link
    http://foreverfriendschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    I also love your little Tilda bookmarks - so cute.

    Hugs
    Diane
    Forever Friends DT member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Totally stunning card & bookmarks x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous card, and so elegant. I love also you bookmarks, sooo cute.
    Hugs
    Melodie

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love your wonderful card Mandy and the cute bookclips.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  26. Woww this is absolutely marvelous!! Great work Mandy!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  27. Amazing your bookmarks. Just so simple. I have to remeber it.
    Thanks for joining us at Fairytale.
    LG Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  28. It always is a nice treat visiting your blog. Your card is absolutely romantic and your bookmarks are soooooooooo cute!! Hugs, nicole

    ReplyDelete
  29. Adorable work,
    thanks for joining us at CFAS!
    Jani x

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love your card it is stunning. These bookmarks are just adorable. I will have to try this...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your card is beautiful, but it is the book marks that really bowled me over! They are just adorable! Now I have to order Tildas!

    ReplyDelete
  32. The little bear surrounded by a flower heart is inspired. I always like a white on white card and yours is especially pretty.

    The little Magnolia paperclips are just darling as well.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh dear! Spiders are always good for a shriek, some exercise (and a giggle)! Hope your shoulder is feeling alright.

    Your card is stunning! You've done white on white perfectly. Love the bookmarks too - beautiful colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh Mandy this is all just stunning, gorgeouas and love those little bookmarks, got to have me some of them...lol....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  35. What a lovely card and great book marks! Thank you for joining our Challenge at Fairy Tales. xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  36. ein tolles Werk!
    Vielen Dank fürs mitmachen bei Fairy Tale Challenge

    lg
    Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  37. Your card and your bookmarks are so beautiful. I love it.
    Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challenge.
    xx Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins