Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 11 September 2013

Emboss It - Simon Says Stamp DT Card

Good afternoon lovely peeps,
My fingernails had all grown nice and long and looking lovely & I actually gave them a French manicure, peeling the back off double sided tape was a doddle & I was hoping they would all stay looking nice for Jodie's 21st Birthday party next weekend and last night before getting in my car I went to pull the wing mirror out as I always fold it in and ooooouch! I obviously didn't get a hold of the mirror properly and my lovely long thumbnail tip was hanging on by just a tiny piece of nail. I won't tell you what I said but a man walking his dog had a good chuckle & my first though as I stood there looking at my nail tip hanging off was being annoyed about peeling the back of the double sided tape off lol.

for
& this week our challenge is
EMBOSSING HEAT OR DRY

My lovely teamies & I are featuring Cuttlebug or Sizzix products on our creations this week. If you have any we'd love to see them but as always it's not compulsory to enter our challenge.

Today's card has been created using some of Simon's lovely new STAMPtember® release stamps & dies. I chose to make a very CAS card for me as I had the headache from hell when I was making this one and at the time it was just too much for my head to cope with focusing on attempting to colour an image but don't worry peeps, the headache has gone and I am eyeing up my copics already lol.
Love. love, love those cute tags and mini envelope dies  :)
   Simon Says Stamp
Don't forget to visit the new SIMON SAYS STAMP STORE BLOG  for lots of fabulous inspiration, candy, and lots of  lovely new or featured products.
 Simon Says Stamp Blog
 I'm entering my card in the following challenges - 
Make It Monday - anything goes
I don't know what has happened to Inlinkz today! I added it to my draft post last night and when I was finishing typing my post this morning I noticed half the pictures had vanished & as I haven't been able to get on the site all day to link my goodies up again & the effort that was there has now vanished I will have to wait until the site is back up and will link my goodies up again.
  That's me finished for today lovely peeps, I have so many blogs I want to visit :)
Thanks for stopping by


10 comments:

  1. What a great card! Love the little envelopes with the tags in it!
    Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Mandy :-) I love the CAS design,,, absolutely gorgeous ! :-)

    hope you manage to fix your nail :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. good to hear your feeling better love the embossing and great little tags and envelope dies really cute
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it when we step out of our box and do something a bit different! This is a fun design! Sorry to hear about your nail being messed up! It's been years since I've had nice nails.....I envy you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you tied envelopes into the card. The vintage colors are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the fab tags and the little pockets.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute design, Mandy! I love the tags coming out of the envelopes!!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Mandy! Such a fun design!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did very well with your CAS card Mandy, I am very proud of you !!! Fantastic, love the envelopes with the tags, great idea x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Mandy and unusual design for you but wow youve done a brilliant job of its design, simple but with a outstanding result. hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins