Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 25 February 2015

Hedgehogs & Bottles! - Simon Says Stamp DT

Hello peeps!
 It's fair to say I'm not feeling the best at the moment!
My asthma has gone haywire due to a cold so I am back on the nebuliser trying to relax and avoid taking steroids, taking it easy and hopefully getting myself well again. It's feet up, blogging and colouring for me which is all hubs says I'm allowed to do, and for once I'm not arguing lol.
 

 It's Wednesday which means ..........  
 
 
 at
& this week our challenge is
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog
 My lovely teamies and I are featuring
products on our cards this week, if you have any we'd love to see them but as always it's not compulsory to enter our challenge.
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with :) 
 
 As I wasn't feeling much like crafting I have created a quick and easy card using up a few scraps of card & paper, and cut the shape using nesties which is something I haven't done in a long time. I thought a smaller card than usual would be perfect for those little Hedgehogs.
 
The copic colours I've used are -
W4, W2, W0, R12 / E44, E43. E41 
 
 I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Stampavie & More - butterflies, City Crafter - use it up, Cuttin' & Stamping - anything goes, PDE Linky Party - animals, Get Creative - embossing, Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - anything goes, ABC - D is for die cuts
50dollar_voucher_600px
As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 

Simon Says Stamp
 
I also have a little something else to share which is a little different for me!
I popped downstairs to make coffee to take up to my craft room last week and starting having a potter in my teeny little old craft room when I noticed an empty bottle I'd salvaged from the pub Jodie works in. Jodie did think I was weird when I grabbed an empty bottle but when I said I was going to decorate it she rolled her eyes and said "she might have known" lol.
 The card I was in the process of creating got pushed to one side and I started playing.
I affixed my papers and lace around the bottle and die cut Simon's Clustered Leaves die and embossed the leaves down the centre to add some dimension. Many embellishments, paint and glitter later the bottle which was originally heading for recycle looked like this.
That's me finished for today peeps, thanks for stopping by 

21 comments:

  1. Your hedgie card is SO stinking adorable! I love it! Your altered bottle is GORGEOUS! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww love these little hedgehogs Mandy :-) the circle shape is fab and all the details are so pretty , very cute :-)
    Love the recycled bottle too ! WOW ! what a gorgeous decoration !!

    Hope you're feeling better soon xx stay home and warm and take care of yourself xxx

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really made these cuties look so real, Mandy! And how fun to make a round card for a change; I must remember to get myself out of the box, too. And so glad you rescued that bottle - it is fantastic after you got your creative hands on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my
    such lovely card
    and amazing decoration
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow absolutely stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG so beautiful!
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both projects are gorgeous, Mandy! I love the dry embossing on the hedgehogs card and the floral bottle is so brilliant!


    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty card and gorgeous bottle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mandy! Cute card and gorgeous decorated bottle!
    Hugs, Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi sweetie I love the little hedgehogs so cute and the next creation is WOW so so gorgeous, thank you for having me this month hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both projects are awesome! I especially love the cute image on the card. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great link up! Thank you for sharing this with us.
    Jackie dt @ Pause Dream Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is so so cute; I love the hedgehogs! And that bottle; you did something amazing. Wow! Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card and altered bottle is wonderful!
    So beautiful colors and lovely details.
    Thanks for joining us at Stampavie and More.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your bottle are so great! Very nice Card.
    Thanks for joining us at Stampavie and More!

    Hugs Steffi

    ReplyDelete
  16. Waw looks really lovely. Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi i saw your bottle on pintrest and was inspired to make my own, thanks for the inspiration , hugs kay x

    ReplyDelete
  18. do you sell your great creations

    ReplyDelete
  19. floral bottle is Excellent you should sell them ..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins