Thank you for following me xx

Sunday 30 June 2019

For A Friend

Good afternoon lovely peeps!
It's another hot and sunny day here today & as I am a wimp & don't cope with heat well at all I've headed to my craft room to sit in front of my fan.


Today I have a card to share which I created for my friends birthday.


The lovely swirly sentiment is from Simon Says Stamps Sketched Flowers stamp set, the papers are called The Spring Blossom and are by Moda Scrap. I've embellished my card with a paper doily, Prima flowers, Simon Says Stamp Butterfly Drift & Big Friend dies, Tim Holtz Heirloom Roses, Simply White Crystal Drops, Pearls, lace, Magnolia Dies, Rock Candy Distress Glitter & a pearl flower.

Other supplies used -




3 comments:

  1. gorgeous card1
    love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Mandy. I just love your layout and beautiful soft colours.
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins