Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 18 March 2020

Mice On Ice! - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!



 at

This week our challenge is 

Whatever The Weather!

The design team are featuring

Lawn Fawn logo

  products on our cards this week.
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.

Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 


On today's card I am featuring Lawn Fawn Mice On Ice clear stamp set.

I stamped the images onto X Press It Copic Blending card using Ink On 3 Fadeout ink pad & coloured the little mice with my copics.

 For my center panel I die cut three squares using Simon's Trio Window Die in a piece of SSS wood grain card stock & I've embellished my card using Simon's Stitched Flakes, Buttons Galore & More Peppermint Stix embellishments, &  SSS Silver Glitter card stock

 Other supplies used - 

As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 




I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Crafty Creations - anything goes,  Lemon Shortbread - anything goes, Creative Moments  anything goes, Get Creative Challenges - anything goes,  Through The Craft Room Door - anything goes

4 comments:

  1. So stinkin' adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww super cute card Mandy :-) the little meeces are adorable and I love the no line colouring, so soft and fabulous :-)

    Hope you have a great weekend
    Stay home, stay safe and craft!! :-D
    luv
    Lols x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins