Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 6 May 2020

Peony Love - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!



 at

This week our challenge is - 

Use Dies &/Or Punches!

The design team are featuring

Paper Rose logo

  products on our cards this week.
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.

Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 


I created a card for this challenge featuring Paper Rose Peonies clear stamp set which is no longer available but Simon does have a huge amount of beautiful Peony stamps here!

I have stamped my images in Ink On 3 Fadeout ink onto Canson XL watercolour paper & water coloured them using Altenew watercolour pan set.

For my die element I die cut a background using Whimsy Stamps Checker background die and before popping out the die cuts I stamped Your Next Stamps Mini Star Ink Splatter in Simon's Fog Gray ink pad to add some delicate tiny stars around my flowers.

 Other supplies used - 




As you may know, the  Simon Says Stamp Store is accepting new orders, but have longer shipping times for the moment due to the coronavirus. With this in mind we have made the difficult decision to suspend the $50 voucher for this challenge.

I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Crafty Creations - anything goes,  Lemon Shortbread - anything goes, Creative Moments  anything goes, Get Creative Challenges - anything goes,  Through The Craft Room Door - anything goes



Don't forget to join us on social media using the hashtag  #SSSUnitedWeCraft 
& share your creations with us.
Stay Safe! 

1 comment:

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins