Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 24 February 2021

Pretty Poinsettia's - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!


 at

 Our challenge is -

Anything Goes!

The design team are featuring


products on our cards this week.

Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.

Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 


This week I have chosen to feature my all time favourite Tim Holtz die the beautiful Layered Tattered Poinsettia Big Z die, along with Clear Rock Candy Distress Glitter, Bundled Sage, Stormy Sky & Broken China Distress Ink Pads

To create my Poinsettia's I heat embossed Simon Says Stamps Old letter background stamp a couple times onto white card stock using white embossing powder and then ink blended the Distress Inks over them before die cutting the Layered Tattered Poinsettia's

I then dipped my poinsettia's leaves into my glue sponge and sprayed them with Rock Candy Distress Glitter before assembling.


The lovely folks over at Simon Says Stamp are generously giving away a FABULOUS $25 voucher to shop at the  Simon Says Stamp Store! 






Simon Says Stamp has a brand new release out today called 



Click the image to take a closer peek at all the lovely new products.


On social media you will find us using these hashtags 
  #simonsaysstamp & #unitedwecraft

Thanks for stopping by & stay safe!
xxx

6 comments:

  1. Wow that is one very beautiful card Mandy I love the flowers and design, excellent creation
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous is this, Mandy! Love these soft blues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning as always. I just adore the softness of this gorgeous card ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card! Love the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous Christmas card! I love the softness and can imagine the shimmer is amazing! Thank you so much for sharing and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins