Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 2 June 2021

Masculine! - Simon Says Stamp

Good afternoon lovely peeps!




 at

This week our challenge is -

Masculine!

The design team are featuring


 exclusive products on our cards this week.

Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.

Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 



To create the sentiment I randomly added a variety of blue Distress Inks onto my card and then die cut it using Simon Says Stamps Happy Birthday wafer die.

Our masculine challenge is always a challenge for me as I'm not a fan of masculine cards & it's fair to say they aren't one of my strengths! The only masculine cards I always enjoy making is for a baby boy, as I love making baby cards.

Other supplies used - 

The lovely folks over at Simon Says Stamp are generously giving away a $25 gift voucher for the fabulous Simon Says Stamp store.
 


Thanks for stopping by 
xxx

4 comments:

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins