Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 21 July 2021

Out With The Old & In With The New! - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!


 at

This week our challenge is -

Out With The Old & In With The New!

The design team are featuring

Simon Says Stamp!

exclusive products on our cards this week.

Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.

Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 


On today's card I am featuring Simon Says Stamps Season's Greetings wafer die & Moonshine Sequins as my old products, & Simon Says Stamp Winter Floral Background cling stamp which is my new product.

 I stamped my image using Ink On 3 Fadeout ink pad onto watercolour paper & then water coloured it using Altenew's watercolour pans set, & went over the broken line patterns with a white gel pen

Originally I die cut the sentiment from my background but as the background is busy I felt it blended in too much so die cut the sentiment again using black glitter cardstock


Take 2!

I've had to improvise on what I used this week as my DT parcel seems to be having a little holiday in Switzerland, so I'm fully embracing Christmas in July & longing for cooler weather right now as I'm not enjoying the current heatwave one bit.

Luckily about two years ago when rearranging my craft room I started to keep all new products in a storage box until I had used them, & once I do use them they are put in their rightful place stored by company, so it's easy to see which new goodies I have, & saves me time as I don't need to search for challenge products.

Other supplies used - 

The lovely folks over at Simon Says Stamp are generously giving away a FABULOUS $25 voucher to shop at the  Simon Says Stamp Store! 



Don't forget Simon Says Stamps annual Kids Summer Vacation Challenge is live on our Wednesday Challenge Blog, click HERE or on the banner to be taken directly to the Kids Challenge post


Thanks for stopping by &  stay safe!
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Mandy :-) the whole design of this is just stunning!! :-)

    Hope you have a great week!
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins