Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 20 October 2021

Spooky / Halloween - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!


 at

This week our challenge is -

Spooky / Halloween!

The design team are featuring


own brand exclusive products on our cards this week.

Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.

Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 



My image has been stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink, coloured with my copics and then fussy cut. My sentiment is die cut using Simon Says Stamps Rounded Alphabet wafer dies with gold glitter cardstock.

To create my watercolour background instead of letting the different colours of watercolour paint dry like I usually would I added lots of water and let the water do the work and let the different colours mix and blend into each other. Once dry I added a couple of stamped faces from the Hey Pumpkin stamps set and added a few splatters of Pinata Rich Gold Alcohol ink.

Other supplies used - 

The lovely folks over at Simon Says Stamp are generously giving away a FABULOUS $25 voucher to shop at the  Simon Says Stamp Store! 




Thanks for stopping by & stay safe
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow Mandy this is stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card,fantastic colours.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't know if you would remember me.thanks for visiting my lil blog.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins