Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 23 March 2022

Food and/or Drink! - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!


 at

This week our challenge is -

Food &/or Drink!

The design team are featuring


  products on our cards this week.

Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.

Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 

 
Today's card features Art Impressions Love Thing Set Cling Stamps which I have stamped using my Stazon Jet Black ink pad & I have water coloured using a mix of Altenew Pans & Distress Inks.

My background has been created by using Simon Says Stamp Fog Gray cardstock and spritzing it with a mix of Perfect Pearls & water before embossing it using Simon's Kaleidoscope Embossing Folder.

Other supplies used - 

The lovely folks over at Simon Says Stamp are generously giving away a $25 gift voucher for the fabulous Simon Says Stamp store.



I also have a CAS card to share created using the new Stained Glass Sun wafer die from yesterdays new release called 



I wanted to keep this card CAS as I felt the burst of colour against the black cardstock didn't really need anything else.

I've used Distress Inks to blend over my die cut sun & added some twine & a sentiment from Simon Says Stamps Friend Greetings clear stamps set.
Thanks for stopping by & stay safe!
xxx

1 comment:

  1. OMG,I just adore that image,made me smile so much.Love the CAS card too.x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins