Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 25 May 2022

Anything Goes! - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!


 at

This week our challenge is -

Anything Goes!

The design team are featuring


  products on our cards this week.

Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.

Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 


Today's card features Clearly Besotted Flower Friends Clear Stamps which I have stamped using Ink On 3 Fadeout ink pad watercoloured with my Altenew pans set. I stamped the cute flowers & masked them & stamped again before water colouring them &  added some grass using my paintbrush once the image was dry. The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamps Cozy Wishes clear stamps set & I've added Simon Says Stamp Flickering Butterflies, Moonshine Sequins & Crystal Drops to embellish.

Other supplies used -

The lovely folks over at Simon Says Stamp are generously giving away a $25 gift voucher for the fabulous Simon Says Stamp store.




Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful week
xxx

4 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful feminine card. I love the colours and colouring. Fab work! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice and cute card for all thanks for share this informatoin its really informative and help full for all you are my insaparation
    Best Hard Shell Suitcase

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins