Thank you for following me xx

Sunday 4 November 2012

Tilda With Glorial - Totally Tilda DT Card

Hello peeps,
Today is hubby's 50th birthday, obviously I am much younger than he is lol, and also Happy Birthday to our lovely Steph from Simon Says Stamp :)
This morning I am preparing to go into battle with a lots of insane women on a mission, who will stop at nothing to get to what they want regardless of which poor innocent victim is in their way, yes I'm off to a craft show with Ali lol. If it wasn't seeing lots of lovely goodies under one roof & I didn't want more 12x12 card I wouldn't bother after being almost knocked to the floor by a very large lady last time. It's so hard trying to keep my shoulder "safe" with all the pushing and shoving, I intended gaining about 5 stone so I can stand my ground a bit better ready for the next craft show lol, but as that hasn't happened I'm hoping Ali is really tired & grumpy today after she worked a night shift last night, Ali is the only person I know who can out rant me lol.

I've had a few quiet days popping the painkillers & floating around in my own little world as my shoulder pain is horrible at the moment so it really will be all out war if anyone barges into me today lol.

Today is new challenge day at
& this fortnight our challenge is a 
 I've used one of my new Tilda's from Magnolia's latest collection, The Nativity Collection, isn't she adorable?
Here is Dawn's lovely sketch to play with, it's a bit rude of me really plastering it in embellies but luckily Dawn knows what I'm like lol.
The Copic colours I've used are -
skin - E00, E11, E000, R81, E93, hair - E25, E31, E50, dress - W4, W2, W0, W00, wings - C1, C00
 I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Make It Monday - anything goes, My Time To Craft - pink & brown, Sweet Stampin' - all that glitters, Brown Sugar - pearls & lace, Card Makin' Mamas - anything goes, Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - anything goes, Crafty Ann's - Christmas, Fussy & Fancy - pearls & flowers, Inspire Me Friday's - anything goes, Stampin' For The Weekend - anything goes
It's candy winner time & the winner of
this little cutie pie as picked by Random.Org is
*
*
*
SOL
Congrats hunny, please email me - moominstacey@live.co.uk with your full name and postal addy & I will get this little lady posted off to you.
I will be posting another new candy very soon :)
I'm already looking forward to sitting down with a coffee & catching up with some blogging after I have finished fighting politely shopping with other violent kind and considerate crafters lol. I'll be hopping around catching up with as many of you as possible but I am going to have to leave short and sweet comms I'm afraid as it will be easier for my shoulder.
Thanks for stopping by

Follow Me on Pinterest

51 comments:

  1. PMSL!! What a vision I now have in my head - you naughty girl. Fabulous card sweetie, and a glorious take on my sketch! I hadn't noticed you had used any embellies Mandy, honestly I hadn't!! LOL
    hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Mandy!!

    Have fun today, hugs Irene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mandy, Wow stunning card! Great layout and beautiful embellishments.

    Hope you enjoy the craft show and don't get pushed around too much.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Mandy, the image and layout are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mandy your card is breathtaking darling as always a master piece
    Enjoy your Sunday
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your hubby, Mandy!
    Gorgeous card with great colouring and lovely details!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many happy returns to your other half, Mandy and I hope you enjoy/survive your day at the craft fair! Treat yourself to some nice crafty goodies, after all, it's not every day your hubby turns 50! ;o)

    Love your Tilda card, just beautiful, as ever - fabulous plastering of embellies and as I've said before, you always fill your cards with prettiness and yet it's never too much! Enjoy the rest of the weekend! Lisa X

    ReplyDelete
  8. The flowers are so stunning, love the colors! :)
    The framing with the pearls are gorgeous!

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mandy!Gorgoeus card as always. I love that Tilda image and is is so well colored. Love the soft colors and the gorgeous flowers. Hugs, Ivonne

    PS. Congrats to your husband and good luck at the craft show, I hope you get back home in one piece...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is truly amazing work Mandy, love the colours, adorable Tilda and the attention to detail is out of this world!
    Hope you don't get abused at the craft show lol and get loads of goodies!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card Mandy..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mandy, your card is amazing as usual !!! love the fab coloring and gorgeous embellies
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning card Mandy, I love your sweet Tilda who is coloured to perfection and of course all the sparkle and those flowers are to die for. Have a great day hon.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Mandy,
    Wow
    A lovely card,
    and such a sweet image.
    loving your colour combo,
    hugs,
    Heather & Bronwyn x x

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW Mandy!!!! Your card is so amazing!!!! I love every single last little details!!! I could look at your card for hours! I hope your shoulder feels better soon. Hugs, brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card...that new image is so pretty and I love the wee circle in the bottom left corner...It is so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG......absolutely EXQUISITE, Mandy!
    Such a beautiful angel surrounded by fabulous embellishments! Extraordinary creation!

    ReplyDelete
  18. this is gorgeous Mandy! You do marvelous work.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Mandy, this card is a stunner! I love everything about it and your image & flowers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  20. B-E-A-Utifil! Hugs, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Mandy, another masterpiece hun, I love it. That new Tilda is a darling, coloured beautifully and I love all the detail.
    Hope you managed to avoid injury hun and buy what you went for into the bargain!
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just gorgeous and from one "embellie junkie" to another.. I love it! xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ciao Mandy bellissima la tua interpretazione carino il timbro e molto belli i dettagli che hai scelto
    Ciao da Ale

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely coloring and card! And congrats to the lucky winner of the blog candy:)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hey there Mandy - happy shopping! You tell any shovers to go pick on someone their own size! Hope pain lessens soon. Gorgeous card! Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh so gorgeous is this x

    ReplyDelete
  27. So so pretty Mandy. Gorgeous image and gorgeous embellishments.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is gorgeus, Mandy!

    HUGS SUSY

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such a beautiful card Mandy. So soft and angelic, just perfect. Love the florals you added. When I am looking at it, I am seeing all the tiny additions you added to it. I am loving the corner and the bell too. I hope you had a good time, and nobody tackled you this time. Maybe shoulder pads and a helmet are in order! Seriously, hope your shoulder feels better.

    ReplyDelete
  30. A gorgeous card Mandy, love the adorable image & amazing details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  31. Well Mandy I hope you had fun with Ali and then tell us all about it, you know we all love craft shopping! Your card is spectacular and I love the image, this is the first one I have seen from the Nativity Collection, she is darling. I love this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Beautiful card and congrats to the candy winner. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  33. Fantastic card, this Tilda is really cute.
    Hugs
    Melodie

    ReplyDelete
  34. Fabulous, adorable card Mandy, wonderful details.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi Mandy she is utterly adorable with your stunning take on the sketch !! Hope you got loads of crafty stuff and you were not squished lol !! Hope hubby had a super birthday !! Crafty hugs :D x

    ReplyDelete
  36. Totally stunning creation Mandy. Love it.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  37. Thank you much!.. I am so Happy to win....

    I did comment on this blog post yesterday morning from my phone.. But I guess something has happended... And I did send you an email from my phone too... -mabye I should try again..??

    I love your card.. and this Nativity Tilda is Beautiful.. Great to se theese New stamps colored and without the watermark.. ( understand so well why they have to be there..) Therefore I love that you girls show them off so well to us.. :o)
    Beautiful Decorated and Lovely Sewing... Well Done! ..
    I will e-mail you once again later today.. -first a bit more work. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hi hunny, did you survive! better still did they lol,

    hope you had a good time, love your card, beautiful image, they are growing on me, now I've not got any lol, gorgeous flowers and embellies hunny, I'm sure Dawn didn't mind! hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  39. Dear Mandy,
    at first : congrats to your housband I wish him helt and good luck, love and happines...all good.
    Second : THANKS FOR YOUR HELP TO ME "VIRGIN" BLOGER (YOU ARE THE BEST)
    Third: Your angel Tilda is angelik so georgeous.
    From sLOVEnija with love Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  40. Your cards are always beautiful, artistic and wondwerfuly designed
    This is a lovely card, what a beautiful image.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hi Mandy, oh wow that is stunning youve put so much into your design its beyond beautiful, its gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  42. Nice one Mandy. Thank you for calling this week at Sweet Stampin'. DebbieX

    ReplyDelete
  43. oops i've forgotte to thank you for playing with us at fussy and fancy this week
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  44. She is a sweetie. So many details on your card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CSAYL!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Beautiful, just beautiful hun! Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  46. Another Tilda stunner, love the colours on this card Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  47. Absolutely stunning, Mandy. Thank you for playing with us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x Hope you had a good time at the Craft Show!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Fabulous creation, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins