Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 12 March 2014

For Mum - Simon Says Stamp DT Card

Hello lovely peeps,

I am loving the sunshine we are enjoying at the moment, it's a welcome change from Welly boots, umbrella's & a very soggy garden. I desperately need to get out and have a good tidy up of the garden as it hasn't been touched since before Christmas what with rain galore & a poorly hubby, so that is one of my plans over the next four days as I have some days off starting today :)
Thankfully my laptop is behaving again for now so I'll crack on & stop waffling while the going is good.
On to today's card -
 at
& this week our challenge is
 
I have created a card for my mum using some of Simon Says Stamps gorgeous exclusive products and also some adorable Tilda's as my mum has been brainwashed into loving them too lol.
The lovely pink card stock & ink is one of Simon's new "Sweet Treats" colours called Doll Pink.

The Copic Colours I've used are -
Tilda With Floating hearts - skin - E11, E00, E000, R12, hair - E49, E44, E42, 
Wonderful Tilda - skin - E11, E11, E00, E000, R12 hair - E44, E43, E41
Clothes - RV66, RV55, RV63 / R81, RV10, RV00, RV000 / C5, C3, C1, C00

As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 
50dollar_voucher_600px 
Simon Says Stamp
Don't forget to visit the new SIMON SAYS STAMP STORE BLOG  for lots of fabulous inspiration, candy, and lots of  lovely new or featured products.

 http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/

I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Make It Monday - anything goes
 I have several cards made and all ready to blog and now my laptop is behaving again I will upload these along with my candy winner over the next few days :)
Have a wonderful evening & thanks for stopping by


24 comments:

  1. For mum all the best
    and this card is the best Mandy
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo! This card is so pretty! Love the beautifully colored image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a special Mandy card! My favorite part? The kisses on the little angel's face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card Mandy!! So very cute!!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Mandy :-) I love how you have 'brainwashed' your Mum ,,, LOL :-) I am sure she will love this ,,Tilda's are lovely and the stitched details and all the embellies are beautiful :-)

    Hope hubby is getting better and good luck with the gardening xx :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, Mandy! I too am loving the sunshine we're having and also need to get out in the garden, although mine calls for major digging! :( I think you've had other things to think about!
    Love your pretty Tilda card, coloured and embellished beautifully! Fingers crossed for the candy! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Card!! Fantastic Pink Colors.. the MUM letters Have you made those yourself?.. Great Work.. Love the shades in the folds of the clothes.. Fantastic Coloring!!. Great Strong Pink color and Beautiful shine in their hair too!!.. Great sewing.. I wish I was better at that!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your card is beautiful, I love the color

    ReplyDelete
  9. another beauty !!! love the cute little scene
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  10. So lovely Mandy is your card

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh WOW Mandy this is gorgeous, love it.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. bardzo słodka karteczka w sam raz dla ukochanej mamy

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm playing catch-up today, as Blogger has decided to play nice for a change!
    I adore this card, and the colours (who'd have thought I'd one day love pink!) and I just had a wee browse through what I've missed, and there's so much gorgeousness here, as always! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card Mandy. Looks like those Tildas are having fun !

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A gorgeous card Mandy, beautiful images and such wonderful embellishments!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning card, Mandy!! Always amazing coloring and embellishing :)


    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  17. fabulous card Mandy, darlin colored image and sweet flowers!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Mandy..this is totally ADORABLE...love the colors the Image is sooo cuutee and lovely embellishments too...great arrangement...I love your card...

    I see your creation on Make It Monday (MIM), my card is #164, if you would like to see it on my blog and if you would like to leave me some love I would be glad...hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  19. This creation is indeed a sweet treat. I really like the doll pink colour. The stamp is so cute. I am sure any mother will be glad to receive this card.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely card, I think every mum would love this. Thanks for sharing at Make it Monday and have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Mandy, you always amaze me with the details on your cards! I love everything about this one, from your colouring and the doily to the floral and resin accents. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is soooooo gorgeous Mandy!! Hugs, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ooh! This is gorgeous Mandy, love your colouring and colour choices on this one!
    Hugs, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Mandy this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins