Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 5 March 2014

Tag It & Box It! - Simon Says Stamp DT

Hello lovely peeps,
Apologies for being a little late with my post today, I have been having some very annoying technical problems. I think I'm going to have to admit defeat and buy a new laptop and I will most definately never buy another pink one!
On the bright side it's been a lovely sunny day here today, shame I was working but fingers crossed we get many more of nice days ahead especially for the poor people still suffering from flooding here in the UK & not only that I'm getting very bored of rain & gales lol.

On to today's creation -


 at
& this week our challenge is
 

My lovely teamies and I are featuring
 products on our creations this week, if you have any we would love to see them, but as always it's not compulsory to enter our challenge :)
I so nearly created a card and added a tag but as tags aren't something I generally create I thought I'd go for it and challenge myself to make what I think is only my second tag! Lazy me lol.
The sky background has been created using distress inks & I've stencilled some cute falling stars over the ink using embossing paste. I have used loads of Simon's fabulous dies on my tag and the sweet Tilda I've used is called Winter Skating Tilda.

The Copic Colours I've used are -
skin - E11, E00, E000, R12, hair - E25, E31, E50, clothes - B97, B95, B91 / C3, C1, C00 / B24, B21, B00.

As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 
50dollar_voucher_600px 
Simon Says Stamp
Don't forget to visit the new SIMON SAYS STAMP STORE BLOG  for lots of fabulous inspiration, candy, and lots of  lovely new or featured products.

 http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/

I'm entering my tag in the following challenges -
Make It Monday - anything goes

I have another creation to share today which I made for the Simon Says Stamp Store Blog during the "Die-cember" celebrations which I've not yet shared on my own blog. Luckily making the tag jogged my memory about the gift box as I always like to add creations to my blog as a blog is like a diary I always think.
 As I was the lucky girl who got to feature Magnolia's gorgeous Doo Hickey die's I wanted to use as many as I could on this sweet little gift box which I created to pop a bracelet inside for a friend.
I really enjoyed making this little box and to be honest I used some Doo Hickey's that I hadn't used in ages which is one of the things I love about featuring different brands / products for Simon Says Stamp, it's always nice to rediscover lovely stash.
 The copic colours I used are -
skin - E11, E00, E000, R12, hair - E44, E43, E41, clothes - RV95, RV93, RV91 / C3, C1, C00, basket - W4, W2, W00, flowers - E40, E41, E43

There are only a couple of days left to enter my Martha Stewart candy, so if you haven't already entered and would like to click the piccy in my sidebar.
Have a wonderful evening & thanks for stopping by


21 comments:

  1. soooooooooooooooooo gorgeous
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauuu, Wauuuu and again wauuu
    gorgeous tag and fantastic card with tag
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Colors on the Tag.. I love the background.. both with the stars and the trees!! FAB blue colors.. and I remember I have bought this stamp after seeing it before.. at your blog I think.. And I love her.. .But haven´t managed to find time to color yet!!
    Your other creation is Amazing with all the details.. Lot´s of small things to look at.. and the coloring of Tilda is Gorgeous!!! Fantastic shine and shades in her hair and clothes... I love it!! Love from Norway!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "WOW" Awesome cards Mandy you are so talented x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning creations as always Mandy, so many scrummy details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mandy what stunning work as usual!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two gorgeous cards Mandy. I love the tag and all the beautiful embellies. The second card is just so pretty and again beautifully embellished.
    Hope you are having a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Since I love blue most of all, I adore your tag today, Mandy! Filled with so many sweet goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing coloring Mandy, your creations are so very inspiring!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful tag, love the blue and pretty dies cuts with Tilda~ The purple card is so pretty, love the flower and pins with Tilda ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous tag Mandy, beautifully coloured Tilda! Love your little gift box, fabulous embellishments!
    Hugs, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh what stunning creations, love your blue tag and all the details.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both gorgeous creations Mandy, I love the sweet Tilda skating - wonderful colour scheme and beautifully embellished!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love all the colors in your features. Some of my favorites, they are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I enjoyed my visit looking at all of your wonderful creativity. :)
    I would love for you to follow my Blog too!
    Have a beautifully blessed day!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  16. so love these creations i dont make many tags but do love them and should make more. Love all the elements

    ReplyDelete
  17. Both are amazing!!! Lovely coloring and beautiful embellishment.
    Vinita

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous tag Mandy, the detailing is breathtaking, and a super gorgeous card.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice blog... I really like it and want to make my own too...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice blog... I really like it and want to make my own too...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely take on the tag, Beautiful colors. Amazing coloring on Tilda and gorgeous embellishment.
    Vinita

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins