Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 11 August 2021

Simon Says Funny / Punny! - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!


 at

This week our challenge is -

The design team are featuring

Riley & Company

 products on our cards this week.

Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.

Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 


On today's card I am featuring Riley & Company Pooping Your Pants cling rubber stamp & when I chose this stamp I knew I had exactly the image I wanted to pair it with! 

The image I have used is Stamping Bella's Victoria & Juliette's Night Out rubber stamp which I have stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink & coloured with my copics


The lovely folks over at Simon Says Stamp are generously giving away a FABULOUS $25 voucher to shop at the  Simon Says Stamp Store! 




Thanks for stopping by &  stay safe!
xxx

3 comments:

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins