Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 4 August 2021

Summertime Blues! - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!

 at

This week our challenge is -

Summertime Blues!

The design team are featuring


products on our cards this week.

Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.

Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 


On today's card I am featuring Hero Arts Sweet Pea Bouquet rubber stamp on my card and I have water coloured it using Prima Marketing Watercolour Confections & Altenew Paint Pans.

I had no idea where I was going with this card & I decided to distress it as I'd not used this technique for a while, & the corrugated card & button are both recycled.

Other supplies used - 

The lovely folks over at Simon Says Stamp are generously giving away a FABULOUS $25 voucher to shop at the  Simon Says Stamp Store! 



Thanks for stopping by &  stay safe!
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Stunning card Mandy!! I love the colours and mixed media/artsy/distressed look of this!! Absolutely GORGEOUS! :-)

    Hope you have a great week!
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous mixed media project!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins