Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 23 February 2022

Anything Goes! Simon Says StampDT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!


 at

This week our challenge is -

Anything Goes!

We are showcasing


products on our cards this week. You don’t have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see them used.

Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.

Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 


 On my first card that I am sharing today I am featuring Hero Arts Chocolate Candy Cling Stamp & is an A2 size stamp which I have stamped using Simon Says Stamps Embossing Ink Pad & then heat embossed with Simon's White Fine Details Embossing Powder.

I wanted a CAS card so just added a sentiment from Simon Says Stamp Birthday Borders clear stamps set & a few of my favourite Moonshine sequins & Stunning Silver Baubles. 

My second card today was originally going to be my DT card for the challenge blog but I decided I wasn't too keen on how this card turned out.


As you can see I again used the  Hero Arts Chocolate Candy Cling Stamp on this card & also heat embossed my image twice onto Canson XL Watercolour paper only this time I watercoloured it using Altenew watercolour pans. 

I fussy cut some of the chocolates from my spare embossed image and overlaid them onto my base image with fun foam.

Other supplies used - 

The lovely folks over at Simon Says Stamp are generously giving away a FABULOUS $25 voucher to shop at the  Simon Says Stamp Store! 



Thanks for stopping by &  stay safe!
xxx

3 comments:

  1. I love both options Mandy! I think I actally might prefer the colourful option ,,, hmm,,, both are gorgeous :-)

    hope you have a great weekend!
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins